ecareer employment services
- CBD Based
- Flexible working Environment
- $110,000 base + super
My client has a requirement for an experienced systems engineer with extensive experience providing all around infrastructure server support, enhancement and break-fix solutions.
You will also be responsible for installation/configuration, operation, and maintenance of systems hardware and software and any other related infrastructure.
This role participates in technical research and development to enable continuing innovation within the infrastructure environment.
Essential Technical Requirements :
- Experience in supporting IT infrastructure within a business of up to 200 PC's
- Experience and advanced understanding of Microsoft Active Directory and related roles (DNS, DHCP, DFS, CA, etc.)
- Experience with Hypervisors (VMware, Hyper-V), and SAN storage
- Experience with Windows Server and Client products
- Experience with a range of Microsoft Back Office products (MS SQL Server & MS Exchange, SCCM, SCSM, SCSA, Skype for business, SCOM)
- Experience in building cost-effective, scalable enterprise architectures
- Experience with hosted / cloud services IaaS, SaaS, BaaS
- Experience with Microsoft O365 /Azure
- Experience with VEEAM
- Experience with SOE and Patch management
- Experience with Scripting and PowerShell skills
Desirable Technical Requirements :
- Experience with Netapp based storage
- Experience with Cisco UCS compute
- Experience with Citrix XenDesktop and XenApp
- Understanding of Payment Card Industry 3.0 standards
- Experience with hosted / cloud services [ PaaS, SaaS ]
- Experience with MS CRM and or Great Plains
Experience with BCP testing
- 4+ years Systems engineer
- Work in a team and independently
- Delivery of technical solutions
- Proficiency working on front and back end systems
To apply for this role, please provide your resume in our preferred Word or PDF format no larger than 1MB and quote Job Reference: 16992.
For any queries regarding this or other roles, please phone Seon Clarke on 02 9248 6812.
Thank you for your interest and we will be in touch with those candidates
that meet the position requirements and are an Australian Resident.
People from a diverse background are welcome to apply.
For a full listing of positions please visit www.ecareer.com.au
ecareer employment services
Level 10, 50 Margaret St, Sydney NSW 2000
Phone: 02 9248 6812
- Agile environment - Technically focused BA role - Fixed Term Contract role - $130k package We are looking for a Business Analyst who can use their Agile experience and technical business analyt [...]
We have an exciting role for a Scrum Master to work with a leading financial institution that provides an excellent work environment and interesting projects. Key Responsibilities: - Ensure that S [...]
- Business Systems Analyst - IT Migration and Upgrade project - 6mth contract - $800/day This global market leading investor services organisation seeks for a proactive and dynamic Business [...]
- Server Engineer - Azure, Wintel - City Based - 6mth contract - $800/day As Wintel Server/Azure Engineer you will be responsible for a combination of designing, managing and operating the c [...]