Be a part of Ambulance Victoria's (AV) commitment to deliver Best Care for every patient every time.
About the role
Based in Blackburn North, this permanent part time role (0.8 FTE), reporting to the Director Clinical Governance and Performance, will:
- Provide specialist advice and undertake detailed data analysis, evaluation and research into quality and safety data to identify areas of clinical risk.
- Provide strong leadership and foster a culture of professional development and continuous improvement
- Develop and maintain strong relationships across the organisation and with external agencies
- Manage resources, projects, changing and competing priorities and achieve individual and team goals.
You will be degree qualified in paramedicine or a relevant field and possess postgraduate qualifications in epidemiology, biostatistics or similar. To succeed in this role you will have strong IT skills including experience in data sourcing, analysis and reporting. In addition, you will possess strong conceptual, analytical and problem solving skills to enable you to identify issues and together with your interpersonal and influencing skills will gain the acceptance and cooperation of others in support of ideas and introduction of change.
What's in it for you?
As a valued member of AV you will enjoy a professional working environment that recognises the importance of work/life balance, as well as offering salary packaging options, generous personal leave entitlements and accrued days off. We believe our people are our greatest resource and the sustainability of our workforce depends on how well we utilise our peoples' skills and abilities.
How to apply
Applicants are requested to read the document ‘Applying for a position with Ambulance Victoria' and submit their application by 5pm Friday 26th October, 2018.
Your application will form an integral part of the selection process and should be of a high quality including:
- A covering letter
- A resume
- A document addressing the selection criteria in the position description
For any queries please email [email protected] or contact the AV Recruitment Team on 03 9840 3653.
Ambulance Victoria is an Equal Opportunity Employer
"Only people with the right to work in Australia may apply for this position"
- Rosehill Location - Kick start your career now! - Attractive salary and career progression - Great team environment - Training provided This is the perfect opportunity to start fresh in a new r [...]
My industry leading client who operate within commercial HVAC services are now looking to expand their ever-growing team and are on the market to hire a Service Technician to operate throughout Sydney [...]
Printing Industry â€“ Short Term Project Kelly Services has been staffing Australia for more than 20 years, offering recruitment services in temporary, contract and permanent roles in a wide ran [...]
Incredible opportunity to drive business strategy and not just specific projects as a Solution Architect with a industry leading company. Work with future technologies and transformation projects! Cl [...]