Catholic Education Office, Diocese of Parramatta
The Catholic Education Diocese of Parramatta is looking for a skilled, contemporary and passionate Immersive Technologies Leader to be part of St Luke's Catholic Learning Community and enrich the lives of our students by:
- Supporting the Principal and Leadership Team in the ministry of leadership, reflecting the mission of the Church by modelling respectful relationships with colleagues, students, families and enterprise partners.
- Leading, coaching and demonstrating the use of next generation digital enablers including AI, AR, VR, data mining and other technologies for staff and students.
- Using their demonstrated experience with AI, AR, VR,
data mining and other technologies such as digital manufacturing and fabrication technologies with current curriculum.
- Maintaining a relational approach to team building through collaboration and critical thinking to enable and grow others to use technology to accelerate learning.
- Networking and connecting with external experts.
- Displaying visionary leadership with an innovative mindset.
- Possessins high level communication skills and interpersonal skills including empathy and confidentiality.
- Undertaking and modelling professional learning as a connected educator in a global world.
For more information on this position, please follow the link below and download the attached document at the end of the job advertisement:
Catholic Education within the Diocese of Parramatta provides quality learning and teaching in a faith-centred environment in its primary and secondary schools and for early learning and out of school hours care centres in western Sydney. One of the largest employers in western Sydney, Catholic Education's recruitment, selection and appointment processes reflect its purpose and intent, and that is to provide quality Catholic schooling by strengthening the professional lives of staff, and to improve the learning outcomes for each student within a Catholic faith community.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an Accounts Receivable Officer to join an opportunistic start-up company, which offers both operational training and sales in the cosmetic industry. This [...]
- Competitive base salary + super + Car Allowance - Flexibility to work from home - Progress your sales career with an Reputable Sydney-based company - Enjoy working in a fun, rewardin [...]
An exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and motivated Administrator to join a highly dynamic, progressive and dedicated team. This position would be great for candidates who are after flexible wor [...]
Role: Technology Analyst Skill: JAVA, J2EE, JSON, Amdocs Classic Client (7.5), Spring MVC, Spring Boot, AWS, CI/CD, Maven Oracle 11g, MySQL, Git, Kiln Repository, JSON, Bigdata, Elastic Search (E [...]