Retail Prodigy Group
Our goal is to be Distinctive, Authentic and Connected in everything we do and to create the Ultimate Customer Experience with everyone we meet!
Due to the continuous success and growth of our team, we have an exciting opportunity to join our team as the Store Manager for our NIKE store in Chermside, QLD.
Who Are We?
Retail Prodigy Group holds the master retail franchise for Nike stores across Australia and New Zealand together with the distribution rights for U.S. brands, TOMS and Timbuk2. With a current portfolio of 58 Nike stores we are a team of talented and passionate retailers, committed to setting a new benchmark in retail.
Reporting to the Area Manager,
you will be responsible for leading a winning team to achieve sustainable sales growth through consistently delivering the Ultimate Customer Experience. You will exhibit and align yourself with RPG’s values; CARE, COACH, ENERGY, ACCOUNTABILITY and INNOVATE. Your day will be filled leading from the front, coaching on the run, recruiting and retaining top talent, ensuring operational excellence and creating a winning culture within your store and the RPG community.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience as a Store Manager, comprehensively leading a team to succeed
- Unrelenting commitment and team alignment in delivering the Ultimate Customer Experience
- Experience in Winning the Day; through meeting and exceeding Sales and KPI goals
- CARE for our customers, care for your team and care for the business
- The motivation to COACH and inspire your team mates to reach their personal best
- ENERGY and a positive attitude that brings out the best in you and all those around you
- ACCOUNTABILITY for all aspects of the store to ensure operational excellence
- The courage to INNOVATE
- A passion for NIKE, health and fitness and bringing your best
You will be a part of a winning team with a fun culture, exciting career opportunities, and excellent employee benefits; such as an attractive salary package, achievable bonus, generous uniform allowance and a fantastic employee and family discount.
We CARE, we COACH, we have ENERGY, we are ACCOUNTABLE and we INNOVATE!
For more opportunities within our Nike stores visit:
Residency Note: To be eligible to apply for this role, you must be an Australian or NZ citizen or have an appropriate visa to live and work in Australia. Further information can be obtained from the Australian Department of Immigration.
- Fantastic company culture - Conveniently located in Melbourne's CBD - Permanent role About the role Our client is seeking an energetic and professional Corporate Receptionist to join their [...]
- The opportunity to be rewarded annually with a financial incentive that is exclusive to our G8 Education Centre Leader Team - Career advancement opportunities available - Extensive paid professi [...]
Commercial Electrician / Leading Hand A fantastic opportunity exists for an experienced Electrician with experience in commercial construction. Our Company: My client is a growing Electrical and D [...]
A career with endless opportunities is closer than you think! - Flexible working hours and competitive hourly rates - Friendly and Supportive team environment - Attractive staff discounts [...]