Property Profile Group
As an experienced executive assistant or real estate professional, you will be proficient in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks and will be able to work independently. The ideal candidate must be exceedingly well presented and organised, flexible and enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting a Managing Director of a large sized real estate office in Caulfield. The ability to interact with staff (at all levels) in a fast paced environment, sometimes under pressure, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient, with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality is crucial to this role.
Working as an Executive Assistant you would be responsible for supporting a leading Selling Principal of a multi award winning Real Estate agency. You will be required to look after all facets of the Sales process including liaising with high end clients, assisting with marketing campaigns, sales administration, some personal duties for the Principal and working within a team of three.
This position would best suit someone who has a previous real estate experience and someone who thrives in a high pressure, fast paced working environment. This position would require you to manage up to several sales campaigns at one time!
Essential Skills and Experience
- Your own car & a valid driver's license
- Someone who knows the South Eastern Suburbs / CBD Fringe market
- Real Estate qualifications and experience - Agents Representative License
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills - particularly time management and the ability to prioritise
- Excellent communication skills including the development and presentation of high quality and accurate reports
- Knowledge and experience with relevant Acts
- Demonstrated capacity to develop and refine excellent systems and procedures
- Exceptional problem-solving skills.
- High level of personal presentation.
- A team player with proven ability to work unsupervised and with initiative to meet set timeliness and deadlines
- A demonstrated commitment to our organisations, Vision, Mission and Culture.
- Your own car & a valid driver's license
- Someone who knows the Eastern Suburbs / CBD Fringe market
Personal Attributes and Qualities:
- Exceptional people management skills with a customer service focus
- Highly organised with a focus on time management and ability to prioritise
- Excellent negotiation and dispute/conflict resolution skills
- Operates well under pressure and in a fast paced environment
- Excellent verbal, written and listening communication skills
- Able to work autonomously, be friendly, positive, can do - will do attitude
- Experience in an executive assistant role and or in real estate administration preferred
- Strong knowledge of MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Managing, developing and sustaining excellent customer relationships
- Providing full and professional executive assistance to the Director
- Managing and providing timely, accurate and well constructed reports as required within the position
- Assisting with the planning and coordinating of events, conferences, travel and social club activities
- Providing outstanding service and fully complying with company customer service standard
- Developing, managing and maintaining accurate reporting systems and procedures as required.
- Communicating and handling incoming and outgoing electronic communications on behalf of the Managing Director
- Maintain database and implement communication and marketing strategies
- Ensuring that all new vendor experiences reflect our brand values and service
- Assisting with human resources and overseeing preparation of employment contracts as required
- Calendar management to coordinate a variety of tasks/appointments and meetings
- Prioritising and managing multiple projects simultaneously
All applications are highly confidential, please call Lisa Maree on
0414 297 403 for more information or email your CV to [email protected]
- Fantastic company culture - Conveniently located in Melbourne's CBD - Permanent role About the role Our client is seeking an energetic and professional Corporate Receptionist to join their [...]
- The opportunity to be rewarded annually with a financial incentive that is exclusive to our G8 Education Centre Leader Team - Career advancement opportunities available - Extensive paid professi [...]
Commercial Electrician / Leading Hand A fantastic opportunity exists for an experienced Electrician with experience in commercial construction. Our Company: My client is a growing Electrical and D [...]
A career with endless opportunities is closer than you think! - Flexible working hours and competitive hourly rates - Friendly and Supportive team environment - Attractive staff discounts [...]