Infosys Technologies Australia Pty Limited
Infosys is a global leader in consulting, technology, outsourcing and next-generation services. We enable clients, in more than 50 countries, to stay a step ahead of emerging business trends and outperform the competition. We help them transform and thrive in a changing world by co-creating breakthrough solutions that combine strategic insights and execution excellence.
Visit www.infosys.com to see how Infosys (NYSE: INFY), with US$ 8.7 billion in annual revenues and 187,000+ employees, is helping enterprises renew themselves while also creating new avenues to generate value.
Short Description: Work on a variety of critical client engagements with some of Australia's largest and most successful clients.
Person is responsible to design, develop, maintain for BMC suites of product in telecom domain, should have hands on experience on below BMC suite of products on Linux environment
• BMC Remedy 8.1
• BMC Analytics 8.1
• BMC AO 7.7.01
• BMC AI 8.1.04
• BMC Dashboard 7.7.02
Should have working experience in a service industry with strong skill in ITSM that includes Incident Management, Change Management, Problem management, Service Request Management.
Person should have strong knowledge of cloud computing (AWS) which includes architecting and implementing the solutions in cloud using Lambda, S3, RDS, EC2, ELB, DynamoDB, Cloudwatch, Step functions, SQS, SNS etc. along with good knowledge of Python, Java and CI/CD.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Work with the team in Applications/Data migration from on premise to AWS
• Design and implement highly scalable, highly available, secure and serverless solutions in AWS
• Should have experience and knowledge of agile and DevOps methodologies
• Automate the repetitive tasks/processes as much as possible.
• Assist the team members in troubleshooting the reported incidents/problems for ITSM
• Track the SLA compliance and assist the team members to resolve the ticket with in agreed SLA
• Attend Major Incident Management calls, provide corrective action as required for reported issue and minimize the impact to end users
• Take corrective actions based on the alerts / Infra events and ensure application is on good health
• Coordinate with product vendors for product relates issues and apply fix/service packs as required
• Participate in build, implementation, support and review of code.
• Looks at data from multiple sources and integrates data/inputs in a manner to build cause effect linkages to arrive at key issues.
• Uses understanding of the problem to arrive at multiple solution alternatives keeping in mind the various stakeholders.
• Arrive assess the pros and cons of all the alternatives to arrive at the optimal solution
• Get involved in architecting, designing and preparing architecture design for solutions in AWS
• Setup the proactive monitoring and event alarms for infrastructure in AWS
Skill / Experience Requirements:
Essential: (Minimum 4 yrs. of experience)
• Tertiary Qualification in IT / Computer Science / related discipline.
• Hands on experience on below BMC products on Linux environment
o BMC Remedy 8.1 and above
o BMC Analytics 8.1 and above
o BMC AO 7.7.01 and above
o BMC AI 8.1.04 and above
o BMC Dashboard 7.7.02 and above
• Hands on experience on Remedy data configuration, like foundation data management (manual and using tools DMT/UDM), SLA configuration
• Hands on experience on Server configuration like setting up High availability, Load balancing, Single sign on
• L2 / L3 support experience that incudes incident/problem solving, Root cause analysis, etc
• Work experience on Oracle and PL/SQL
• E2E Testing and capacity planning
• Leading / mentoring a team size of 3-4
• Hands on experience on environment provisioning, preparing infrastructure as a code, developing and managing AWS solutions.
• Hands on experience on automation testing using selenium and cucumber framework.
• ITIL foundation certification
• Work experience in DevOps delivery model
• Understanding on CMMi Key Process Areas and Quality process
• Solution architect – Associate, Developer – Associate and SysOps Administrator – Associate AWS certification
• SAFe certified agilest/practitioner
• Excellent customer interfacing skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong attention to detail and outstanding analytical and Problem-solving skills
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Infosys is an equal opportunity employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of gender or other attribute covered by equal opportunity legislation.
Please note in order to protect the interest of all parties involved in the recruitment process, Infosys does not accept any unsolicited resumes from third party vendors. In the absence of a signed agreement any submission will be deemed as non-binding and Infosys explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire the submitted profile. All recruitment activity must be coordinated through the Talent Acquisition department.
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Role: Technology Analyst Skill: JAVA, J2EE, JSON, Amdocs Classic Client (7.5), Spring MVC, Spring Boot, AWS, CI/CD, Maven Oracle 11g, MySQL, Git, Kiln Repository, JSON, Bigdata, Elastic Search (E [...]
About Us: Infosys is a global leader in consulting, technology, outsourcing and next-generation services. We enable clients, in more than 50 countries, to stay a step ahead of emerging business tr [...]
About Us: Infosys is a global leader in consulting, technology, outsourcing and next-generation services. We enable clients, in more than 50 countries, to stay a step ahead of emerging business tre [...]
About Us: Infosys is a global leader in consulting, technology, outsourcing and next-generation services. We enable clients, in more than 50 countries, to stay a step ahead of emerging business tren [...]