Only About Children
- Full time position - Career growth and pathway opportunities
- A growing industry - that can leave you feeling good every day!
- Supportive, dedicated group based learning
Positions still available in the CBD, Cremorne, Cammeray, Neutral Bay, Mosman, Fairlight, Seaforth, Coogee, Rose bay, St Ives & Turramurra.
Start a rewarding career in Early Childhood education with Oac’s Traineeship Program
The early childhood education and care industry is a growing, dynamic sector offering versatile opportunities to enter and expand your career in a number of stimulating and rewarding directions.
The early years are the most important for a child’s growth and development,
with the experiences and opportunities they have in these years affecting the rest of their lives.
Make a difference in a child’s early years and you make a difference for life.
Only About Children (Oac)
Only About Children - or Oac, as we like to say - is unlike any other childcare centre in Sydney and Melbourne. We do things a little bit differently, by taking the time to offer a holistic, 21st century approach, to high quality early years education centred not just on learning, but also the overall health and wellbeing of our children.
Our Sydney and Melbourne campuses are purpose-built to create an environment in which 0-6 year olds can learn, grow, and begin to form their own creative and individual identities.
Our traineeship program
Oac’s traineeship program provides a vibrant and supportive environment where you will be encouraged to be proactive and creative while gaining valuable career growth and pathway opportunities.
As part of the Oac traineeship program we will cover your fees to study while providing you employment at one of our state of the art Campuses in Sydney or Melbourne. An Oac traineeship generally takes 12 months to complete with the reward of a nationally recognised qualification and the offer of continued employment on completion.
Tailored to suit everyone!
Oac traineeships are tailored to cater for a broad range of life style circumstances including school leavers, people looking for a career change or those returning to the workforce.
The benefits of working at Oac
Working at Oac is not just a job, but a rewarding career. We support our people by providing
- Access to discounted child care for parents
- Financial support for employees wishing to pursue further studies
- Flexible work
- Opportunities for Internal transfers and career progression
- Access to over 60 campuses across Sydney and Melbourne
- Career pathway opportunities
- Opportunities for everyone – school leavers, people looking for a career change and those returning to work
- Must be over 18 years of age
- Permanent Residency or Citizenship
- Boutique 60 place service with a great support network - Maternity Leave Contract - 7 months - Starting October 2018 - Minutes from the bus stop & Plenty of on street parking About the company [...]
- Part time opportunity, 3 days a week in a 60 place Campus - Easily accessible by train - Just moments from Wynyard Station - We celebrate achievements!!! gift vouchers & recognition rewards Why [...]
- Located in Highpoint Shopping Centre with Parking - Opportunities for Career Growth and Development - We're family friendly & offer discounted childcare and an extra day of leave A bit About us [...]
- New Campus & Full time Position with Monthly RDO - Development Opportunities for Leadership & Career Growth - Wonderful Resources and Newly Refurbished Outdoor Environment Who are we! Only A [...]