Adaptalift Hyster Jobs
- Interesting & Varied Workplace... Work where the action is!!
- Permanent Role - Rotating Monthly Roster
- Safe Supportive Environment
We are seeking an energetic & focused Parts Storeperson to assist in our busy Parts Department. Based at Melbourne Airport the primary focus is to support the parts department operation by picking orders along with receipting, stock allocation and dispatch of goods in timely and accurate manner.
Reporting to the National Parts Manager, you will be a key part of the Melbourne Parts team in delivering collaborative, prompt and efficient service to our customers and maximising the efficiency of the parts department.
This role will see you responsible for:
- Efficiently receipt and dispatch goods.
- Proactively maintain housekeeping standards in the parts store.
- Assist with collating orders for internal service staff
- Collaborate with service technicians in their request for parts & accessories.
- Assist in rolling stocktakes
- Promoting a safety first approach
- Arranging couriers for collection of goods
To be successful in this role you will need to possess the following:
- Experience in a parts department or engineering store, preferably within the materials handling or similar industry
- A motor trade or engineering background would be highly regarded
- Hands on experience in stock control
- Excellent customer service skills and the ability to converse on all levels
- Excellent communication skills and phone manner
- Forklift License or the will to obtain
- Strong organisational skills and problem solving ability
- Ability to meet deadlines and forward planning skills
- Competent computer skills, including experience with MS Office Suite
- Current and valid driver’s licence
- Able to pass a Police check
If this opportunity is of interest, then please click ‘Apply’ now!
Adaptalift Ground Support Equipment (GSE) offers a full range of high quality ground support equipment to the aviation industry. With our extensive national network, large range of products, and the most advanced technology powering your fleet, the sky's the limit. Part of the AAL Group, Adaptalift GSE is backed by over 30 years' experience in fleet management, with a reputation on total commitment to customer service and widely renowned as an industry leader in fleet management.
To learn more about us, please visit http://www.aalgse.com.au
*Note: We will not accept unsolicited CVs from recruitment agencies/third parties and we will not be liable or responsible for any fees or costs associated with unsolicited CVs sent directly to line managers.
Employment Type: Permanent Full Time Position Classification: Nurse Unit Manager Level 2 Remuneration: $115,528 pa Hours Per Week: 38 Requisition ID: REQ67771 An exciting opportunity [...]
ECM is seeking qualified Electricians for a short term construction assignment in the Pilbara region of WA. Work will be on a 4:1 roster, working 12 hour days with a project duration of approx 9-12 we [...]
We're a passionate organisation driven to make a difference. A place where you can achieve your personal best and be part of our high performing, values-driven and inclusive culture. Our values sha [...]
Tired of the rat race or working away from your family? Looking for a more relaxed and affordable lifestyle? This well-known, established Australian employer is seeking a new trade qualified mechani [...]