Hays Trades & Labour
Civil Landscaping Site foremen - 100k-120k -Permanent - Western suburbs - Car included - High end projects
Your new company
This dynamic and upcoming Civil Landscape Contractor is looking for experienced Site foreman/ Leading Hands to join their team in Victoria to work on a number of new and existing projects across Melbourne.
Their professional team of Civil/Construction Landscapers have a strong customer focus and an attention to detail that have lead them to be the best in their specialist field, striving to achieve excellence in all aspects of their operations.
Your new role
Our client has an opportunity for a Landscape Foreman with experience in civil landscaping to contribute to our project portfolio of unique landscapes. In this role you will be responsible for coordinating the work and performance of all labour, subcontractors and suppliers to achieve quality outcomes. You will monitor and drive construction progress to program and in line with drawings, specifications and health, safety, environment and quality requirements. With safety our highest priority, you will play a key role in championing in maintaining a safe working environment and ensure that a high quality of service is delivered for all their current and future projects.
What you'll need to succeed
- Previous experience in Civil construction as a Leading Hand or Site Foreman (3 years Min experience)
- Current rights to work full time in Australia
- Demonstrated industry experience as a site supervisor in commercial scale landscaping or construction
- A Certificate III in Landscape Construction would be well regarded;
- Demonstrated experience with meeting HESQ compliance requirements;
- An ability to effectively plan and prioritise multiple projects and work requirements;
- Ability to work autonomously, and be a flexible, team player
- An ability to interpret landscape plans
What you'll get in return
- A career pathway within one of the most up and coming Civil Landscaping contractors in the Melbourne.
- A real family orientated business who ensure that each member of their staff is valued.
- A fully serviced vehicle, work IPhone and work laptop.
- A chance to work with some of the most forward thinking Project Managers.
- Exposure to high-end projects.
- Be part of a Dynamic and forward thinking company set
- A company that accommodates the need for work life balance.
- Potential for interstate projects as the company also has projects in NSW
- A salary package that reflects your level of expertise and hard work within the business
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or For further information on this role, or others I am recruiting for, get in contact with Stefano Rosi on (03) *****4066 + click to reveal for a confidential chat or send your CV in word format to ste******@******.au + click to reveal [mailto:ste******@******.au + click to reveal ]
Permanent Glazier for commercial and residential install jobs across the Northern Beaches Your new company Based on the Northern shore but with projects around Sydney, your new company design, co [...]
Confined Space Ticket Labourer for ongoing work on multiple sites across Western Sydney. Confined Space Labourer International Company require confined space labourers to join their team immedia [...]
Melbourne CBD & Surrounds | Immediate Start Your new company Based in the Melbourne CBD our client specialises in Turf Maintenance, With the need for a skilled labourer on a casual basis as we [...]
Joiners required for ongoing work in Sydney My client based in western Sydney, a busy woodworking shop manufacturing cabinets, concept models, construction elements for displays and shop fitting r [...]