About the Role
Total Tools Mitcham is currently hunting for an expert Senior Sales Specialist who has a real passion for tools & trades. This is an opportunity to utilise your current skills and experience within a store that focuses on your growth and development.
You will be dedicated to working and growing in our industry and willing to learn or expand your skills in sales and customer service.
If successful, you will provide high-quality customer service and contribute to a sales culture in a retail store. You will ensure customer satisfaction through your exemplary product knowledge, customer service and ability to offer solutions.
Our customers are professionals who make a living using quality tools.
When it comes to tools they look to us for professional advice, service and solutions.
You will be responsible for:
- Processing sales transactions
- Providing advice and information on products
- Handling customer queries and offering solutions
- Maintaining store displays
Does this sound like you:
- Sales and/or retail experience
- Dedication to providing exceptional customer service
- Confirmed ability to achieve and exceed sales targets
- Has worked with and understands tools
- Passionate, highly motivated, and a phenomenal teammate
- Computer literacy
5/644 Whitehorse Road Mitcham 3132
Who we are:
Total Tools is over 25 years old and has a strong support team which is a large part of our success. The company has over 70 franchised outlets & employs hundreds of people nationally. As a company we are considered the premier supplier of tools to trade & industry in Australia.
Our customers are professionals who make a living using quality tools. When it comes to tools they look to us for professional advice, service and solutions.
If you want to join the Total Tools team, apply today.
THE OPPORTUNITY We are excited to have joined forces with a well-known, reputable family owned commercial construction business, based here in South Australia. Built on solid values of honesty, integ [...]
The Position Torque Recruitment currently requires an experienced Grader Operator with final trim experience for a temp to perm position based in the Ipswich Region. Successful candidates will requir [...]
Do you enjoy working with computers? You have got a good work ethic? Is your attention to detail exceptional? Then you might be the person we are looking for! We are seeking an Information Technolog [...]
- face2face Reference Number 9520 - Federal Government Department - Baseline Clearance essential - Applications close Monday September 24th 2018 Our Client is seeking a professional individual [...]