Hays Manufacturing & Operations
Project Manager Role, $120-150k package $18k Car Allowance, South Sydney, Monday - Friday.
Your new company
The position of Project Manager will require you to work closely with the project teams, effectively managing and coordinating resources to ensure the company delivers outstanding service within Australia and NZ. The position is responsible for managing projects from end-to-end, to deliver custom electrical, automation and robotic food production systems to customers, in line with company standards and customer expectations.
Your new role
Your responsibilities will include:
- Produce project and resource management plans for each project (upgrades and installs),
seeking input from internal and external stakeholders where required to ensure plan can be implemented
- Manage the delivery of upgrade and install projects according to project plans, from quote to close-out, ensuring the project is delivered on time, and meets quality requirements, specifications and budget
- Manage stakeholder involvement in projects through the creation of productive partnerships and strong, proactive communication
- Proactively manage project issues, to mitigate risks and realize opportunities, in consultation with the project team, Sales team and customer
- Undertake project management for customer trials, determining the purpose, scope and costing, acting as the company's representative for the trial with the customer, and ensuring there is proactive communication between the Sales and Technical teams
- Work with the Service Manager to ascertain training needs of technicians and schedule training accordingly
- Develop and maintain WHS policies and procedures and work to ensure compliance
- Undertake audit processes and reviews as necessary to guarantee the compliance of imported systems to Australian and New Zealand standards
What you'll need to succeed
- Extensive experience in a technical/ engineering role within the food industry and extensive experience in project management
- Stakeholder management experience is essential for this position
- Working to tight deadlines
What you'll get in return
If you are looking to work for an industry leader, with a down to earth yet professional environment, then this is the job for you! You will be working Monday - Friday, approximately 39 hours a week.
What you need to do now
Please apply online through the link attached or for a confidential discussion call Sandra Higgins at Hays Manufacturing on (02) *****2275 + click to reveal or email your resume in word format to san******@******.au + click to reveal with an introductory cover letter.
Maintenance Electrician in Plastic Manufacturer, Excellent Pay, PLC Fault Finding Expert Required Your new company Hays are working with an Australian manufacturer of commercial and industrial [...]
Maintenance Fitter in Plastics Industry, Excellent Pay & Benefits, Drive Process Improvements Your new company Hays are working with an Australian manufacturer of PVC, PE and PP pipe systems. T [...]
Mechanical Fitter job in Adelaide based workshop, ongoing contract. Your new company Established multinational company with a workshop operating in Adelaide for over 20 years. Due to growth in [...]
Maintenance Fitter required in chemical manufacturer, Immediate start for the right candidate, SW Sydney Your new company Your new company is a leader in the chemical industry and manufactures [...]