Hays Contact Centres
Seeking Customer Service Focused License Testing Officers in Broadmeadows
Your new company
Local government organisation is seeking experienced customer service individuals to work in the Northern suburbs. Due to the continually busy environment, positions have arisen for experienced customer service professionals to join their evolving team in the capacity of a License Testing Officer.
Your new role
In this role you will be responsible for licence testing, this involves you being out on the road with learner drivers, assessing and documenting driving skills, while directing them around pre-determined test routes.
You will have the chance to work in a fast paced environment as a highly valued member of the customer service team. The role entails extensive off- and on-site training, including learning about customer service, vehicle inspection and legislation and much more. You may have the chance to work at other nearby branches if required and also be on call until 9 am on your roistered days off to cover unforeseen circumstances.
What you'll need to succeed
- Previous customer service and cash handling experience and a genuine interest in resolving customers' queries
- Excellent attention to detail
- Full driver's licence without any loss of points - Drivers Licence History check will be required
- Willingness to work flexible hours (Monday-Friday) on a rotational roster and being available to work up to 5 days a week at different locations
- Full driver's licence without any loss of points
- You must a permanent resident or citizen to be considered for this permanent position
What you'll get in return
- You will receive on-the-job training and support
- Excellent work culture and hourly pay rate
- Temp on-going with view of extension
- The potential opportunity to be trained in licence testing. This involves you being out on the road with learner drivers, assessing and documenting driving skills, while directing them around pre-determined test routes. All applicants must be eligible to train in this area if requested
What you need to do now
We're looking for the right people for this role, so please apply online for consideration, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. If you have any further questions about this role, please contact Jennifer Culham at*****9690 + click to reveal [tel:****9690 + click to reveal ] .
Only successful applicants will be notified.
Seeking an established contact centre manager experienced in transformation projects. Start ASAP! Your new company This company is a well-loved Australian Financial Services institution that spec [...]
Start your new career at this big 4 bank in a lively supportive customer service team located in Kogarah. Your new company This is one of the Big 4 banks that has a proud history as Australia's [...]
Global medical company based in Macquarie Park offering a competitive salary for an order processing expert. 12 month contract strong possibility to go permanent Monday - Friday full time $6 [...]
An exciting opportunity to join a busy government department in a help desk role Your new company This role is within a busy Government agency that works in a collaborative manner with all stat [...]