With 12 offices, in 9 countries and 145 people working collaboratively each and every day to ensure brands are seen, heard and remembered, this international award-winning marketing agency specialises in promotional merchandise, relationship marketing & entertainment marketing.
Responsible to the Brand Licensing Manager, the Account Director will work across a portfolio of clients to help achieve the individual client budgets. The position can be based in Hong Kong or Melbourne.
This is a fully autonomous role, and you will assist directly in key areas such as managing existing clients,
the generation of new business opportunities and developing creative and innovative solutions with an integrated approach towards licensed brand promotions.
As part of your role, you’ll be required to help brainstorm creative concepts, prepare client proposals, present to multiple stakeholders and, importantly, close the deal.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Manage and develop and grow assigned portfolio of accounts and new business targets as agreed
- Identify and drive new business opportunities
- To achieve budgets and targets
- Organic & proactive client growth
- Maintain and develop strong working client relationships
- Drive cross service intergration with portfolio of accounts
- Deliver creative & innovative brand promotion solutions
- Strategic account planning
To be a good fit for this role you will need to have:
- High level of interpersonal skills
- People management skills & ability
- Good knowledge of the industry (Marketing/Brand Promotion/Licensing)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to interact and develop relationships with all levels within an organisation
- Strong knowledge of Computers/Internet browsing, Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, outlook
- Skills in other graphics based packages such as Illustrator and Photoshop are advantageous
- A creative and innovative mind
We are looking for someone who has had significant below the line marketing experience or a related discipline and who has a creative mind with a strong entrepreneurial flair.
What’s on offer?:
Just as brands need to be seen, heard and remembered so too are this agency's team members. An employee benefits program together with a culture that defies the usual agency stereotype of egos and late nights consistently places the company in the BRW’s Top 10 Best Places to Work. The salary package is up to $110k neg with the potential to progress your career.
How to Apply?:
If this sounds like the opportunity you've been searching for then hit APPLY NOW following the prompts below. For any specific questions please contact Sarah on 03 9556 5423 at SMAART Recruitment.
SMAART Recruitment currently have a number of exciting customer service and consulting sales call centre roles based in the Sydney CBD. Working for well-known and well-loved household names, these rol [...]
About the role The Accounts Administrator is primarily responsible for the data entry of donations and ensuring they are processed in a timely manner. This includes uploading payment files to onli [...]
Renowned for their range of luxurious products across home and work space decor and beautiful jewellery - our client's collection takes its customers on a spiritual journey with a modern approach. Wit [...]
Offer: Furniture Sales Account Manager:Smaart Recruitment Furniture Sales | Account Manager Date Posted 28/10/2016 Category Sales Location Melbourne, VIC 3000 Job Type Full Time, Per [...]