Zetta Group delivers solutions in information communication and technology (ICT) to clients through architecture and design, data centre to cloud management, end user support, network design and management, applications management and cloud voice.
Our fantastically clever people are technically excellent, innovative and responsive in helping our clients improve their IT reliability through our effective technology support, products and services solutions. Each day is different, and you will thrive on being able to adapt, think creatively and work collaboratively with all our teams.
Are you an experienced MOE Engineer specialising in enterprise level SCCM and SOE/MOE implementations?
We are currently seeking applications from interested candidates to undertake opportunities at one of our client sites on a three-month contract.
We are particularly interested in candidates that have experience in delivering enterprise level IT desktop infrastructure projects with key exposure around implementation and transition of technologies such as Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager and medium to large scale Windows 10 build and deployment projects.
Duties & Responsibilities:
During the three-month contract period, you will be required to;
- Implement technologies in accordance with the approved Detailed Design and Implementation Plan
- Validate that technologies have been implemented in accordance with the Detailed Design by performing structured testing
- Facilitate transition of technical project deliverables and systems to operational support teams
- Demonstrate commitment to a high level of customer service delivery
- Adhere to the Risk Management Policy, Framework and Processes and,
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures (OH&S;, Employee Relations etc.) and relevant legislation
Qualifications & Certifications:
To compliment your technical skills and experience we are seeking candidates who hold the following qualifications and certifications;
- Bachelor or Master degree with technology or business major (desirable)
- ITIL v3 Foundation (desirable)
- MCSA Windows 10 (highly desirable)
- MCSE Mobility (highly desirable)
If you are interested in this position, please provide your cover letter and resume to [email protected] and quote the reference number ZE340.
To protect the interests of all parties, Zetta Group will not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from a candidate and/or approved agency that we have engaged with.
An occasional cleaner and massage assistant who can speak chinese needed one hour a week to clean my modern unit and assist in massage in newtown. no experience needed. all materials provided and trai [...]
Connex elecrical electrician have the capability to solve all your electric problems right from implementation to ongoing maintenance. Hire us today and get a quick response. We try to provide solutio [...]
Why don't you hire You Studios Photography? We are the ultimate photographers that specialise in providing top class images that can help you spearhead your modelling career excellently. Simply give u [...]
Start the Year with a new challenge. Owner Drivers required. Must own your own commercial vehicle. Body Trucks / Semi trailers urgently required. You must be ABN & GST Registered Call for more [...]