- Progressive mid-tier firm with an impressive client base
- Work-life balance without compromising on quality of work
- Close-knit team offering excellent mentoring by Senior Lawyers and a respectful Partner
Opportunity to join a progressive and respected mid-tier firm with a strong market reputation and expertise across all areas of the real estate sector. Their close-knit property team offers ongoing development opportunities and the chance to work closely with property law leaders on high quality matters.
The Commercial Property practice group is looking to add an experienced Property Lawyer to their team, ideally at Associate level.
This position will see you providing commercial and property law advice across a varied portfolio of transactional project matters, with a focus on leasing and development work. Key areas of practice will include:
- Commercial and residential property development;
- Sale and purchase of commercial real estate;
- Project structuring and financing; as well as some
- Retail, industrial and commercial leasing.
To be successful in this role you will have 3-5 years' post-admission property law experience, ideally gained from a mid or top-tier environment, and be eager to take the next step in your career. In addition, you will have:
- An eagerness to progress and develop within property law;
- A commitment to producing a high standard of work;
- Ability to work autonomously and in a collaborative team environment;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; and
- The ability to develop and manage strong relationships.
THE NEXT STEP
Law Staff offers all Lawyers a lounge room setting for a relaxed confidential discussion over coffee/tea, allowing you to comfortably provide us an understanding of your skills as well as ideals around your next role. We are full in our disclosure and by the end of the meeting you will be provided with a detailed profile of these and other opportunities for you to research at your leisure. To request a confidential meeting, please click APPLY and upload your Profile. Alternatively quote Ref: 2565896CMPR and email your Resume to Trudy Reading - [email protected]
LawStaff | Level 22 HSBC Bldg | 300 Queen St | Brisbane (07) 3221 1229
An occasional cleaner and massage assistant who can speak chinese needed one hour a week to clean my modern unit and assist in massage in newtown. no experience needed. all materials provided and trai [...]
Connex elecrical electrician have the capability to solve all your electric problems right from implementation to ongoing maintenance. Hire us today and get a quick response. We try to provide solutio [...]
Why don't you hire You Studios Photography? We are the ultimate photographers that specialise in providing top class images that can help you spearhead your modelling career excellently. Simply give u [...]
Start the Year with a new challenge. Owner Drivers required. Must own your own commercial vehicle. Body Trucks / Semi trailers urgently required. You must be ABN & GST Registered Call for more [...]