- Exciting opportunity to work in brand new interventional suites
- State of the art theatre facilities
- Full time, part time and casual positions available
We have exciting opportunities for highly motivated and experienced Perioperative Scrub / Scout nurses to join our team.
Successful applicants will need to demonstrate that they can bring their specialised skills to the scrubbing, scouting and safe treatment of patients.
Opening 30 October 2018, Northern Beaches Hospital (NBH) will be a fully licensed private hospital facility. Providing care to both public and private in and out patients this outstanding facility will provide a large range of quality services provided by exceptional nurses, doctors, allied and support staff.
The Interventional Suite accommodates adult & paediatrics patients, for planned & unplanned procedures &/or surgery. It comprises: 14 state-of-the-art operating theatres including a hybrid theatre & a cardiothoracic theatre; 2 Cardiac Catheter Labs; 4 Procedure Rooms; 41 bed Recovery Unit; Anaesthetics Service and state of the art Sterilising Services Department. The service currently operates 7 days, 06:00 to 21:00hrs.
You will bring to our high-performing team:
- Registered Nurse with AHPRA
- Bachelor of Science (Nursing) or equivalent
- Post Graduate Certificate in peri operative (or working towards)
- Minimum 2 years’ peri operative scrub / scout experience
- Sound clinical decision making and problem solving skills
- Highly developed interpersonal skills, proactive, motivated and customer focused
- Clinical expertise and commitment to high quality patient care and continuous improvement
- Strong customer focus
- Self-motivated and proven ability to work as part of a high functioning team
- Previous experience within a private hospital setting will be well regarded
- Passion for delivering quality patient-centred care
- Flexibility with shift allocations, timing.
If you are interested in joining the new Northern Beaches Hospital we would welcome your application. All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button to lodge an application (applications should include cover letter, CV and 2 current work-related referees).
Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors is our highest priority. Applicants will be required to provide a current (12 months or less) National Police check and a NSW Working with Children’s Check, prior to appointment and persons in patient contact roles will be required to provide proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases prior to commencement.
- Experienced and dynamic Allied Health Team - Supportive Management - Full AHPRA Registration required A Casual Physiotherapist with a diverse range of skills who is able to work in Acute ser [...]
Health Information Services agent - Northern Beaches Hospital - Sydney NSW:Healthscope Health Information Services agent - Northern Beaches Hospital Healthscope Sydney NSW » Supportive team [...]
Sterilising Services Dept Team Leader - Northern Beaches Hospital - Sydney NSW:Healthscope Sterilising Services Dept Team Leader - Northern Beaches Hospital Healthscope Sydney NSW » Frenchs [...]
Ward Clerk - Casual Reliever - Adelaide SA:Healthscope Ward Clerk - Casual Reliever Healthscope Adelaide SA Are you a motivated and passionate Ward Clerk looking to step into a compensateing ca [...]