- Enjoy a role where you will be an active part of a health care team that embraces change
- State of the art theatre facilities
- Full time, part time and casual positions available
We have exciting opportunities for highly motivated and experienced anaesthetics nurses to join our team.
Opening 30 October 2018, Northern Beaches Hospital (NBH) will be a fully licensed private hospital facility. Providing care to both public and private in and out patients this outstanding facility will provide a large range of quality services provided by exceptional nurses, doctors, allied and support staff.
The Interventional Suite accommodates adult & paediatrics patients, for planned & unplanned procedures &/or surgery. It comprises:
14 state-of-the-art operating theatres including a hybrid theatre & a cardiothoracic theatre; 2 Cardiac Catheter Labs; 4 Procedure Rooms; 41 bed Recovery Unit; Anaesthetics Service and state of the art Sterilising Services Department. The service currently operates 7 days, 06:00 to 21:00hrs.
You will bring to our high-performing theatre team:
- Registered Nurse with AHPRA
- Bachelor of Science (Nursing) or equivalent
- Post Graduate Certificate in peri operative (or working towards)
- Minimum 2 years’ peri operative anaesthetics experience
- Sound clinical decision making and problem solving skills
- Highly developed interpersonal skills, proactive, motivated and customer focused
- Clinical expertise and commitment to high quality patient care and continuous improvement
- Strong customer focus
- Self-motivated and proven ability to work as part of a high functioning team
- Previous experience within a private hospital setting will be well regarded
- Passion for delivering quality patient-centred care
- Flexibility with shift allocations, timing.
If you are interested in joining the new Northern Beaches Hospital we would welcome your application. All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button to lodge an application (applications should include cover letter, CV and 2 current work-related referees).
Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors is our highest priority. Applicants will be required to provide a current (12 months or less) National Police check and a NSW Working with Children’s Check, prior to appointment and persons in patient contact roles will be required to provide proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases prior to commencement.
- Casual role to start with possibility of permanent - Mondays and Fridays initially - Immediate start We are seeking an experienced switchboard operator. Initially the role is 2 days a week comm [...]
- Team oriented environment - Full time, part time and casual positions available - 24/7 rotating roster As a Security Officer you will play an integral part in delivering exceptional service to [...]
We have exciting opportunities for highly skilled ICU nurses with cardiothoracic experience to join our team at the new Northern Beaches Hospital. Full time, part time and casual positions availabl [...]
Residential manager-Northern Territory, Palmerston Region:Healthscope Residential manager-Northern Territory, Palmerston Region Healthscope - Darwin NT » » Management position based in No [...]