We are seeking a dynamic leader to provide clinical direction & operational management to provide after-hours support for staff, our VMOs & ensure our clinical practice meets our professional service values.
As the After Hours Manager you will make an impact by coordinating patient admissions, staff and material resources to meet KPIs, being the emergency controller, authorisation of staff and maintenance contractor call-in and providing clinical support.
Opening 30 October 2018, Northern Beaches Hospital will be a fully licensed 488 bed private hospital, providing care to public and private patients from an outstanding facility with a large range of quality services provided by exceptional nurses, doctors and staff.
We are looking for individuals that can demonstrate:
- Bachelor of Science (Nursing) or equivalent
- Current AHPRA Registration
- Post graduate qualification in Leadership and Management (or willingness to complete)
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a senior leadership role in a large acute hospital environment
- People leadership skills including mentorship and coaching of team members
- Advanced clinical competence and proven experience in clinical supervision
- Remove this bullet
- Proven track record with the coordination and allocation of staff
- Demonstrated high level organisational skills
- Demonstrated problem solving ability
- High degree of computer literacy
- Exceptional interpersonal and customer service skills
- Passion for delivering quality patient-centred care.
Applicants must be willing to be rostered and work all shift types and all days including weekends.
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button to lodge an application (applications should include cover letter, CV and 2 current work-related referees).
Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors is our highest priority. Applicants will be required to provide a current (12 months or less) National Police check and a NSW Working with Children’s Check, prior to appointment and persons in patient contact roles will be required to provide proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases prior to commencement.
We are looking for an experienced nurse unit manager for our neuro / ortho private surgical ward. The successful individual will have extensive experience working in surgical wards, previous managemen [...]
We are looking for an experienced manager for our general surgery private ward. The successful individual will have extensive experience working in surgical wards, previous management experience, and [...]
We are looking for an experienced team leader looking to grow their career. The successful individual will have extensive experience working in surgical wards, previous management experience, and be p [...]
- Real people, remarkable careers - Extraordinary career opportunity - State of the art facilities A unique opportunity exists for an educator experienced in intensive care to provide education [...]