- Full time, part time roles available across the hospital
- Frenchs Forest location
- Team oriented work environment
A fantastic opportunity exists for a dynamic, customer service focused professional. The successful applicant will be part of a multi-disciplinary team, liaising with staff, patients, visitors and VMOs. This is an exciting and pivotal role where your team and customer service skills will be highly valued.
Be a part of something bigger
In this role your days will be varied and you will have the opportunity to complete a range of tasks. The nurse unit managers encourage autonomy and appreciate proactive thinkers who are genuine team players. Responsibilities include:
- providing excellent customer service through every interaction with patients visitors and staff
- reception duties including management of incoming and outgoing calls using polite telephone manner using your name and department when answering a phone call
- registration, patient admission and discharge process on WebPAS
- management of patient electronic records ensuring the privacy and confidentiality of patient information
- undertaking general administration duties
- liaison with other areas of the hospital
- arranging patient transport for discharge and inter-facility transfer
- coordinating patient transportation for diagnostic tests and appointments.
Opening 30 October 2018, Northern Beaches Hospital will be a fully licensed 488 bed private hospital, providing care to public and private patients from an outstanding facility with a large range of quality services provided by exceptional nurses, doctors and staff. A variety of positions are available across both medical and surgical wards.
To be successful in this role you will have
- A track record of providing great service and customer experience
- Strong interpersonal communication and report writing skills
- Ability to work autonomously as well as in a team environment
- Good computer literacy & sound knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Certificate in Medical Terminology desirable
- Ability to build strong rapport with patients, staff and VMOs
- Demonstrated organisational and time management skills
- Attention to detail
- Previous experience within a private hospital setting will be well regarded
- Passion for delivering quality patient-centred care
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button to lodge an application (applications should include cover letter, CV and 2 current work-related referees).
Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors is our highest priority. Applicants will be required to provide a current (12 months or less) National Police check and a NSW Working with Children’s Check, prior to appointment and persons in patient contact roles will be required to provide proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases prior to commencement.
- Casual role to start with possibility of permanent - Mondays and Fridays initially - Immediate start We are seeking an experienced switchboard operator. Initially the role is 2 days a week comm [...]
- Team oriented environment - Full time, part time and casual positions available - 24/7 rotating roster As a Security Officer you will play an integral part in delivering exceptional service to [...]
We have exciting opportunities for highly skilled ICU nurses with cardiothoracic experience to join our team at the new Northern Beaches Hospital. Full time, part time and casual positions availabl [...]
Residential manager-Northern Territory, Palmerston Region:Healthscope Residential manager-Northern Territory, Palmerston Region Healthscope - Darwin NT » » Management position based in No [...]