- Diverse Allied Health team
- AHPRA full registration
- Able to work on a rostered weekend shift
A Physiotherapist with a diverse range of skills who is able to work across both Rehabilitation and Acute services; including ICU, CCU, surgical and medical… Does this sound like you?
As a Physiotherapist your responsibilities will include:
- Assessment and treatment of patients where clinically indicated in collaboration with patients/families and the multidisciplinary team to achieve identified goals and health outcomes
- Providing a high standard of clinical care to individuals/patients in our hospital
Holmesglen Private Hospital is a comprehensive 147 beds acute private hospital.
Our hospital offers highly specialised services including an emergency department, advanced coronary care, cardiothoracic, orthopaedic and general surgery. These services are supported by a 6-bed intensive care unit, 9-bed acute coronary care unit and 7 operating theatres.
- Degree in Physiotherapy or equivalent
- Current AHPRA registration
- Experience across a range of services; including Acute and Rehabilitation
- Highly developed assessment and treatment skills
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as part of a multidisciplinary team
- Demonstrated effective interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Skills and experience working in a multidisciplinary rehabilitation team
- Customer focused service delivery
Applications close: Friday 28 September 2018
For further enquiries: Soon Yeap - Allied Health Manager, 03 9567 9692
To Apply: Please click on the 'Apply' button below to be taken to our online application form. Please include a cover letter and a CV along with the contact details of 2 professional referees.
We are looking for an experienced nurse unit manager for our neuro / ortho private surgical ward. The successful individual will have extensive experience working in surgical wards, previous managemen [...]
We are looking for an experienced manager for our general surgery private ward. The successful individual will have extensive experience working in surgical wards, previous management experience, and [...]
We are looking for an experienced team leader looking to grow their career. The successful individual will have extensive experience working in surgical wards, previous management experience, and be p [...]
- Real people, remarkable careers - Extraordinary career opportunity - State of the art facilities A unique opportunity exists for an educator experienced in intensive care to provide education [...]