- Team oriented work environment
- Full time, part time and casual positions available
- Frenchs Forest
We are seeking enthusiastic Environmental Services Assistants to join our team at the new Northern Beaches Hospital.
Opening 30 October 2018, Northern Beaches Hospital will be a fully licensed private hospital, providing care to public and private patients from an outstanding facility with a large range of quality services provided by exceptional nurses, doctors and staff.
The Housekeeping service is responsible for the supply, collection & distribution of linen & waste collection. The service operates 06:00hrs to 22:00hrs 7 days.
As a cleaner you will make an impact by providing a high standard of cleaning services to all areas of the hospital delivering routine, reactive and project cleaning. We have roles available for Hospital Cleaners and Theatre Cleaners.
- provide the highest standard of cleaning and take pride in workplace environment
- provide a clean, hygienic environment throughout the hospital and surrounding areas which may include; mopping, vacuuming, buffing, damp dusting, shampooing and cleaning all floors, furnishings, fittings and windows of all internal and external areas within the hospital
- deliver excellent customer service to staff, clients and patients
- deliver assistance in a polite, clear, well-spoken and calm manner in all circumstances
- work in a manner which preserves patient confidentiality and dignity.
You will bring to our high-performing team:
- Proven cleaning experience, preferable within a Healthcare or Hospitality environment
- Good communication and customer skills
- Excellent time management in working to schedule and organisational skills
- Knowledge of cleaning practices, techniques and equipment
- Demonstrated ability to work cooperatively in a team as well as independently with limited supervision
- Understanding of OHS/safe work practices
- Attention to detail
- Committed to the delivery of customer service in a health care setting
- Knowledge by way of using i.e.: tablet, IT technology
- An understanding of WHS principles and its application in the workplace
- Flexible with shifts to work a rotating roster
Your colleagues can vouch that you:
- Are passionate about delivering exceptional customer service
- Respect and work well with others to achieve goals
- Act with integrity and show care for the people you work with
- Embrace change and seek ways to improve service
- Are motivated by personal growth and accountability
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button to lodge an application (applications should include resume and 2 current work-related referees).
Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors is our highest priority. Applicants will be required to provide a current (12 months or less) National Police check and a NSW Working with Children’s Check, prior to appointment and persons in patient contact roles will be required to provide proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases prior to commencement.
We are looking for an experienced nurse unit manager for our neuro / ortho private surgical ward. The successful individual will have extensive experience working in surgical wards, previous managemen [...]
We are looking for an experienced manager for our general surgery private ward. The successful individual will have extensive experience working in surgical wards, previous management experience, and [...]
We are looking for an experienced team leader looking to grow their career. The successful individual will have extensive experience working in surgical wards, previous management experience, and be p [...]
- Real people, remarkable careers - Extraordinary career opportunity - State of the art facilities A unique opportunity exists for an educator experienced in intensive care to provide education [...]