Village Motors Group
Welcome to Village Motors
Village Motors Group is a leading family owned Automotive Business, we have been in the in the Automotive industry for the past 47 years providing high quality customer service and sales. Awarded by some of the most respected companies, recently with the most prestigious award by Holden, Nissan and Renault. We are all about the customer's experience and live and breathe this as part of our culture. It is through the success of our people that the company continues to grow and achieve great things.
What makes working at Village Motors truly unique is our nature to encourage development, innovation, confidence, training, fun and a pleasant workplace culture.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a great team and a great company who values their people.
Used Car 2IC/Manager.
Village Motors is a multi-site, multi franchised dealership on Brisbane's Northside. We are looking for a passionate, experienced, energetic and highly focused Used Sales Manager or 2 IC who can operate under minimal supervision.
In this role you will be responsible for increasing sales performance, profitability and operating efficiently whilst ensuring customer needs are met. You will be able to motivate staff with your strong leadership and people management skills to lead your team to deliver their business objectives
We offer a safe work environment that offers a fantastic working culture for YOU to thrive in, with training and career advancement.
- Handling customer vehicle enquiries and prospecting for new customers
- Valuing trade-ins
- Maintaining a thorough knowledge of the Used Car market
- Establish, monitor and ensure long and short term sales and gross profit objectives
- Mentoring and coaching sales team
- Managing ageing stock
- Optimise advertising expenditure through analysis of lead sources
What we are looking for:
- Proven experience in used vehicle assistant sales management role
- Good understanding & knowledge of the current used vehicle market
- Must possess sound knowledge of internet and selling skills required to maximise internet opportunities
- The ability to build & maintain relationships
- Outstanding negotiation, written and verbal skills
- Excellent work ethic with great reliability
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills
- A strong desire to succeed and a commitment to closing the deal
- Strong leadership qualities with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to set goals and targets and lead your team to success
- Knowledge of motor dealership systems
- Must be customer focused
- Attractive salary package and commissions
- Car or Car allowance
- Commitment to ongoing development and mentoring, including career progression opportunities
- Ability to operate in an independent way
- Long-Term job stability
If you believe that this is you and have a passion for the automotive industry APPLY now.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be treated with confidentiality.
Employment Type: Permanent Full Time Position Classification: Nurse Unit Manager Level 2 Remuneration: $115,528 pa Hours Per Week: 38 Requisition ID: REQ67771 An exciting opportunity [...]
ECM is seeking qualified Electricians for a short term construction assignment in the Pilbara region of WA. Work will be on a 4:1 roster, working 12 hour days with a project duration of approx 9-12 we [...]
We're a passionate organisation driven to make a difference. A place where you can achieve your personal best and be part of our high performing, values-driven and inclusive culture. Our values sha [...]
Tired of the rat race or working away from your family? Looking for a more relaxed and affordable lifestyle? This well-known, established Australian employer is seeking a new trade qualified mechani [...]