Green Light PS Pty Ltd
Australian Capital Territory
Green Light are assisting in delivering projects for an industry leading organisation and have an immediate requirement for a talented Senior System Engineering Lead. The successful candidate will have extensive experience in a Customer-facing, Technical Specialist roles.
In return you will have the opportunity to work with a Large Australian Professional Services Organisation, playing a key role delivering project management across critical keynote projects. You will be working within a large program to understand technical requirements and offer appropriate solutions. The lead will ensure program engineering performance; supporting technical solution development and support the technical document writing.
This opportunity will also provide engineering leadership and support the Line of Business Engineering Manager, as the technical lead with commensurate delegated technical authority. You will enjoy and thrive in the full engineering life cycle and this role will see you working with engineering processes, measures and metrics.
- Negative Vetting 1 Minimum clearance is essential
- You will be a Senior Systems Engineer that is considered an expert and is ready for your next challenge to come into the business and support this high-profile program
- A proactive problem solver / Solution Architect that is collaborative in your approach
- An exceptional communicator that can build and maintain stakeholder relationships at varying levels
- Proactive in your approach with the strong ability to understand business and identify issues
- This will align well with someone from a Defence System Engineering background
If you are interested please call Bashar on 0450 460 377 or APPLY NOW.
Employment Type: Permanent Full Time Position Classification: Nurse Unit Manager Level 2 Remuneration: $115,528 pa Hours Per Week: 38 Requisition ID: REQ67771 An exciting opportunity [...]
ECM is seeking qualified Electricians for a short term construction assignment in the Pilbara region of WA. Work will be on a 4:1 roster, working 12 hour days with a project duration of approx 9-12 we [...]
We're a passionate organisation driven to make a difference. A place where you can achieve your personal best and be part of our high performing, values-driven and inclusive culture. Our values sha [...]
Tired of the rat race or working away from your family? Looking for a more relaxed and affordable lifestyle? This well-known, established Australian employer is seeking a new trade qualified mechani [...]