AQA Victoria Ltd is looking for a dedicated enthusiastic Receptionist to join our busy Administration team. In this dynamic role, you will deliver quality telephone, clerical and administrative support to the AQA Office team.
AQA Victoria Ltd is a non-profit organisation, established to support people affected by spinal cord injury and physical disability. Our services operate through two service divisions, Qualcare (in-home attendant care - www.qualcare.org.au) and Spire (Information and lived experience peer support www.spire.org.au)
The role would suit an individual with a background in either office administration or administration support and who has an interest in the disability/community sector.
Some key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Answering and redirecting multiple incoming calls and inquiries
- Collect and distribute post
- Assist with bulk mail-out of internal communication and documents
- Assist with the planning, reservation and bookings of events, meetings or travel
- Oversee the inventory and ordering of office supplies
- General housekeeping duties – general office tidying, refilling of paper towels, emptying of bins/shredder refill
To succeed in this position you will ideally possess:
- Very strong customer service skills
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written;
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple demands within an office environment - remaining calm, professional, respectful and courteous
- Demonstrated attention to detail and accuracy in communication
- Proficient level of computer skills, including Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Willingness to offer additional support, assistance and help other departments contribute to continuous improvement where needed or time permits
This is an ideal position for someone with a passion for making a difference in people's lives through remarkable customer service and continuous improvement.
Flexibility to assist with occasional unplanned absences and planned leave coverage particularly during school holidays is highly desirable.
In return, the successful candidate will receive:
- A generous remuneration package
- Access to salary packaging (Tax benefits)
- Ongoing support and training
- Access to free accredited First Aid and CPR training
- A friendly working environment
If this sounds like the perfect position for you, then we would love to hear from you ASAP! Please submit your application including a covering letter through the "Apply Now" option below.
Applications close 5pm, Friday 21 September 2018.
*Applicants must have the right to work in Australia, must provide or be willing to obtain a valid / current National Police Check and have a clear name check on the DIsability Worker Exclusion Scheme list.
An occasional cleaner and massage assistant who can speak chinese needed one hour a week to clean my modern unit and assist in massage in newtown. no experience needed. all materials provided and trai [...]
Connex elecrical electrician have the capability to solve all your electric problems right from implementation to ongoing maintenance. Hire us today and get a quick response. We try to provide solutio [...]
Why don't you hire You Studios Photography? We are the ultimate photographers that specialise in providing top class images that can help you spearhead your modelling career excellently. Simply give u [...]
Start the Year with a new challenge. Owner Drivers required. Must own your own commercial vehicle. Body Trucks / Semi trailers urgently required. You must be ABN & GST Registered Call for more [...]