Fern Tree Gully
About the Role:
We are currently looking for a Store Manager who has trade and/or tools experience and has worked in a retail environment.
If successful, you will lead a team and run our store, whilst coaching your staff to provide high-quality customer service and drive sales. You will provide the benchmark of high quality customer service and exceptional sales by mentoring the team at Ferntree Gully.
You will be able to work unsupervised and responsibly train and develop your team. You will deliver strong people management and excellent organisational and sales skills.
This position may also suit someone with a retail background looking for a step up into a dynamic and growing company.
Our customers are professionals who make a living using quality tools. When it comes to tools they look to us for professional advice, service and solutions.
You will be responsible for:
- Developing the team of floor staff
- Stock ordering
- Customer service
- Maintaining merchandising standards
- Training and coaching
- Providing advice and information on products
- Handling customer queries and offering solutions
- Performance management
Does this sound like you?
- Strong industry or management experience essential
- Full dedication to management of the business
- A passion to provide extraordinary customer service
- Strong computer literacy
- Self motivated team leader
- Effective team management skills
- Attention to detail
- Current drivers licence and forklift licence (Preferred)
If you have experience using Pronto this is preferred, but not essential.
You should be flexible to work across a 7-day trading roster including weekends.
What we are offering:
- Competitive salary and bonus opportunities
- Industry training, and real career advancement
- Join an established national network
772 Burwood Highway, Ferntree Gully Victoria 3156
Who we are:
Total Tools is over 25 years old and has a strong support team which is a large part of our success. The company has over 70 franchised outlets & employs hundreds of people nationally. As a company we are considered the premier supplier of tools to trade & industry in Australia.
If you want to join the Total Tools team after learning about this opportunity, apply today.
This is a readvertised position - please do not re-apply if you have previously expressed interest in this role.
- Stirling Location - Immediate Start - $30 Per Hour About the Company: Flexi Staff Pty Ltd is a leading Australian owned and managed company specialising in all aspects of recruitment and l [...]
Our job is to look after your property . We do management of your property at a reasonable management fees. [...]
- Competitive Hourly Rates - Long-Term Roles - Overtime and Weekend Work Available Buildability Group is currently looking for experienced Landscapers based in the City to start work immedia [...]
- Great Hourly Rates - Long-Term Roles - Overtime and Weekend Work Available Buildability Group is a privately owned recruitment company who work in both construction and engineering. We spe [...]