Aged Care Operations Manager, Northern Beaches, Registered Nurse essential.
Your new organisation
You will be joining the leader in senior living, who provide high quality retirement villages, aged care homes and personal home care throughout NSW. They have been proudly serving Australia for over 100 years and are a progressively growing Not for Profit organisation.
Your new role
Working within this medium sized facility, you will be a strong aged care leader with a focus on clinical care and operations for a 163 bed facility. Being a registered nurse with experience in Aged Care Management, you will report to the Regional Manager of the organisation and have sole responsibility for the site.
Utilising your leadership skill set, you will lead, motivate & educate your staff and continue to boost morale and to ensure quality & accreditation standards are met at all times. Being an excellent communicator, you will be comfortable liaising with key stakeholders, as well as family and residents. This role is available as soon as possible.
What you'll need to succeed
- Current unrestricted AHPRA Registered Nurse registration
- Tertiary Qualifications in Nursing, Health management or a related subject
- Strong aged care background and up to date working knowledge of ACFI, Accreditation & Quality standards
- Most recent experience working in a Facility Manager role or similar
- Experience with staff education & training
- Excellent communication and people management skills
- Good leadership skills, with a positive attitude, the ability to motivate care team members and lead by example demonstrating the values of the organisation at all times.
What you'll get in return
- Opportunity to be part of a growing aged care provider
- Attractive salary package
- Work in a rewarding environment
What you need to do now
This opportunity is immediately available. If you're interested in this role contact Marcus Beaumont by clicking 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or call us now for a confidential discussion.
D: 61 (0) 2******9694 + click to reveal
E: Marcus.Beau******@******.au + click to reveal
Located in the heart of richmond we r a funky austrian beer bar restaurant. We r searching for the right person to join our small team. A passion for austrian/german food an advantage. Experience and [...]
We are a small business in Brendale who build, service and repair gym equipment for commercial and private customers. We need a casual labourer for a few days who is strong for lifting and building g [...]
My client is a growing national and international organisation specialising in manufacturing to the commercial, industrial and merchant sectors within the construction, hospitality, health and scienti [...]
We NEED EXPERIENCED CIVILS CREW Great rates (better than other primes) Work is north Brisbane based Must have tools and equiptment and all relevant documentation and training. [...]