Crew Manager / Project Manger
Join a Small team & Fluid Company and have the freedom to make decisions and innovate of a record breaking supplier of innovative display concepts and visual merchandising needs, gift packaging and point of sale solutions
Based in Botany, NSW
You will be a Crew Manager / Project Manger with a love for project management. You will be creative, diligent and have a hands-on approach to assembling great displays. You will find short-term turnaround of projects very enjoyable, as well as the fact that the job mixes practical hands-on work with desk-based thinking.
You will love the challenge of organisation that comes with having to coordinate all different aspects of the installations and dismantling of displays. It is hard work but you thrive on a challenge
As a Crew Manger your ideal work environment is fast paced, and hands on, leading and motivating creative teams around the country.
As the successful Crew Manager / Project Manger your day will entail the following:
- Develops and maintains schedules for Project Installation, Equipment and Crews
- Recruitment of crew for Install & Dismantle projects
- Training of crew and maintaining skills register
- Management of crew culture and performance
- Management of tools, vehicles, PPE, First Aid and equipment for Install teams
- Estimating of projects and preparation of tenders
- Cost and contract negotiation with suppliers such as Equipment Hire and Labour Hire
- Generation of instruction kits for team leaders
- Supervision of crews on site
- Ensure adherence to relevant WH&S; legislation
- Maintain Risk Assessment and Safe Work Method Statement templates
- Reporting & recording of installations through written reports and photos
- Ensure that all projects are executed within budget, in time and to high standards
- End of project cost analysis and KPI reporting
- Work with our Account Management team to develop and grow the Installation business
Some Qualities you will need to join us as the next Crew Manager / Project Manger is:
- Minimum 3 years Project Management experience (including Operations & Logistics)
- Exposure to display / entertainment / event / exhibition industry
- Strong network in the industry to attract the necessary resources
- Excellent planning & administration skills
- Overall technical knowledge of Installation project requirements (Shop fitting, electrical, etc.)
- Expert skills in excel and OneNote
- Team player with great people skills
- Commitment to long term vision
- Flexible with regard to work hours during October - January (Peak season)
- Willing to travel interstate
- What we can offer
- A fun and festive work environment with experience in servicing the Retail Industry for over 125 years
- An opportunity to be involved in record breaking Projects.
- Work with a team that is motivated, positive and driven to succeed and have fun, by celebrating small and big wins equally and often!
- Excellent remuneration and great work environment.
- Fast paced work environment, with lots of variety!
WhiteCollarBlue - "Sydney's Coolest Boutique Recruitment Brand" synonymous for Integrity and Transparency. We are one of Australia's leading HR Solutions Providers delivering outcomes and innovations too small to medium Enterprises. We specialise in placing exceptional candidates in their dream roles across casual, fixed term and permanent positions. Our specialists foster a culture based on respect, innovation, safety and team work. Our people are the energy behind every WhiteCollarBlue success.
Apply today by clicking the apply button!
Only candidates with FULL working rights will be contacted.
- Stirling Location - Immediate Start - $30 Per Hour About the Company: Flexi Staff Pty Ltd is a leading Australian owned and managed company specialising in all aspects of recruitment and l [...]
Our job is to look after your property . We do management of your property at a reasonable management fees. [...]
- Competitive Hourly Rates - Long-Term Roles - Overtime and Weekend Work Available Buildability Group is currently looking for experienced Landscapers based in the City to start work immedia [...]
- Great Hourly Rates - Long-Term Roles - Overtime and Weekend Work Available Buildability Group is a privately owned recruitment company who work in both construction and engineering. We spe [...]