MEGT (Australia) Ltd - Loganholme
MEGT matches businesses with the best talent across Australia. Our core focus is to provide job seekers with the chance to gain a nationally recognised qualification, practical hands on industry experience whilst all the while earning a full-time wage!
Our client provides their customers with integrated freight and logistics solutions across an extensive national rail and road network. Our client is seeking a motivated and reliable Electrical Apprentice to be based in Rockhampton. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to undertake the Certificate III in Electrotechnology while gaining vital hands on experience for the future.
The successful candidate responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Working effectively in a team environment
- Following all WH&S; policies and procedures
- Troubleshooting and problem solving
- Undergoing preventative maintenance procedures
- Recording accurate information for management systems
- Following instructions to adhere to operational standards
Ideal Candidate/ What do we expect from you?
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- High understanding of Mathematics
- Problem solving ability
- Attention to detail
- Committed to completing a four-year Apprenticeship
- Must have current Driver's Licence
- Completed a Certificate II in Electrotechnology would be an advantage
- Must be willing to undergo medical and psychometric testing
Join a highly regarded organisation as an Apprentice and watch your career soar! You will be working full time and earning a weekly wage. You will be enrolled in a nationally recognised training course, which is fully paid for by the employer! You will also have regular, one on one support throughout your Apprenticeship.
This traineeship will elevate your level of professionalism and employability. Don't miss your opportunity to be part of such a vibrant and forward moving team. For further enquiries please contact Amy Rackley on ********0681 + click to reveal .
MEGT (Australia) Ltd is a Child Safe and Equal Opportunity employer committed to child safety and providing a work environment that values diversity and inclusion.
- Stirling Location - Immediate Start - $30 Per Hour About the Company: Flexi Staff Pty Ltd is a leading Australian owned and managed company specialising in all aspects of recruitment and l [...]
Our job is to look after your property . We do management of your property at a reasonable management fees. [...]
- Competitive Hourly Rates - Long-Term Roles - Overtime and Weekend Work Available Buildability Group is currently looking for experienced Landscapers based in the City to start work immedia [...]
- Great Hourly Rates - Long-Term Roles - Overtime and Weekend Work Available Buildability Group is a privately owned recruitment company who work in both construction and engineering. We spe [...]