Your new company
This International bank is currently in the process of strengthening their internal Financial Crime Operations (FCO) divisions and are looking for a number of experienced Sanctions analysts. The FCO team are accountable for approaching, delivering and managing AML/CTF detection and prevention across the bank.
Your new role
As a Delegated Senior Sanctions Analyst you will work alongside and support the AML/CTF teams who are responsible for the detection and prevention of FCO across the bank. Your role will more closely include:
- Managing and controlling Quality Assurance processes and feedback.
- Handling and assisting with issue management and develop remediation plans.
- Planning and forecasting business activities using operational management tools.
- Identify potential Sanctions risks or other risk related concerns that may not be ordinarily evident.
- Overseeing and updating Standard operating procedures in accordance to with regulatory policy requirements.
What you'll need to succeed
As a Senior Sanctions analyst, you will have extensive Financial Crime Operational experience and knowledge, such as:
- Applicable expertise and knowledge surrounding AML, CTF, Sanctions and Security-Related procedures.
- Financial services experience, particularly within Sanctions and Risk/Compliance functions.
- Thorough understanding of SWIFT and NPP payment platforms.
- Strong decision making and problem solving skills, as well as maintaining a high level to detail.
- Possess good investigative and analytical skills.
What you'll get in return
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a well-known and respected international bank and gain invaluable experience and career progression. You will be rewarded with a desirable remuneration package, as well as being offered favourable employee benefits, including flexible working arrangements.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or contact Emilia Williams now on emi******@******.au + click to reveal .
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact Emilia for a confidential discussion on your career.
If you are applying from the UK or Ireland, please contact our Globalink team in London on 44 (0) 203 465 0158 or email glo******@******com + click to reveal
3x HC Road Ranger drivers Eastern Creek Positions for experienced Fridge pan and Dry pan 16-24 pallet trailers with tailgates Electric pallet jack direct to store delivery's required. Country and [...]
We are looking for a cafe all-rounder to join our small friendly team and grow together in a newly opened cafe on lane way near Lt. Collins street in CBD. Your shift will be Monday-Friday 8.00am - 2. [...]
Are you a great barista with industry experience? Can you work independently & within a small team, in a fast paced environment like Events? Passionate, friendly & wanting to work - if this is you..pl [...]
Look for Alteration/Bespoke Tailors with professional skills and local experience to satisfy customers'expectations for tailoring and alterations in a busy tailoring shop located inSydney central CBD. [...]