Searson Buck has proudly partnered with a industry leading food manufacturing organisation and we're now assisting in the recruitment of a Maintenance Fitter Team Leader. Based out of their Southern Tasmania facility, you will be joining a respected Tasmanian organisation that has been established for more than 100 years.
The Maintenance Team Leader is responsible for the provision of a broad range of management and supervision duties to ensure the efficient running and maintenance of the Hobart food manufacturing centre and Workshop. Reporting directly to the State Technical and Operations Manager, the main responsibilities for this role include;
Supervise and manage maintenance requirements
- Ensure that the company meets the required WH&S; requirements in accordance with the Work Health and Safety Act and legislated food manufacturing standards.
- Meet company budgets and targets
- Observe and implement maintenance systems that improve maintenance and production efficiency on a continuous basis
- Set tasks to subordinates and contractors that will enable positive effects on the company's success whilst creating a positive team environment
The successful candidate will offer a detailed work history of leading a mechanical maintenance team with experience in the FMCG manufacturing industry. You will have a solid technical/mechanical aptitude and good knowledge of rostering and reporting systems. Being able to communicate with your team, peers and management in an effective manner is critical as the role will present challenges and high pressure situations where your guidance is relied on. You will have a pro-active attitude and always be looking for ways to help improve and maintain the successful operations of the business.
The role offers a fantastic opportunity to join an organisation renowned for their Tasmanian products. Along with a competitive salary, the role offers a company vehicle, fuel card, mobile phone and the flexibility to work the hours that suit your lifestyle.
If you're interested in applying, please click the apply button and follow the links through to the Searson Buck registration page. If you have any questions or would like to have a confidential discussion prior to your application, please contact Brendan Fazackerley on ******** 595 + click to reveal or bfa******@******.au + click to reveal
- Stirling Location - Immediate Start - $30 Per Hour About the Company: Flexi Staff Pty Ltd is a leading Australian owned and managed company specialising in all aspects of recruitment and l [...]
Our job is to look after your property . We do management of your property at a reasonable management fees. [...]
- Competitive Hourly Rates - Long-Term Roles - Overtime and Weekend Work Available Buildability Group is currently looking for experienced Landscapers based in the City to start work immedia [...]
- Great Hourly Rates - Long-Term Roles - Overtime and Weekend Work Available Buildability Group is a privately owned recruitment company who work in both construction and engineering. We spe [...]