Kelly Olsen 1 ad Gummie since 2015
- Pareto Phone is the industry leader in charity fundraising
- Rostered Monday to Friday from 10.45am till 7.00pm
- Hourly rate with a generous incentive program both paid fortnightly.
ABOUT PARETO PHONE:
We are an Australian owned and operated outbound call centre with over 150 employees.
Conveniently located in Fortitude Valley close to public transport, we are a dynamic yet modern call centre. For more than 12 years we have been the industry leader in charity fundraising, we work with some of Australia’s and New Zealand’s most recognised charities and not-for-profit organisations to raise awareness about their work and to seek funding for their beneficiaries.
- Outbound calling to advocate on behalf of our clients
- Passionate delivery of sales scripts as naturally as possible
- Consistent achievement of individual and team based results
- Proactively work with your Team Leader to achieve maximum productivity.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- - Sales or call centre experience will be highly regarded
- - Confident over the phone & a likeable outgoing personality
- - Resilient& persistent with a goal oriented drive
- - Great workethic, self-motivated and team oriented
- - Have a great attitude & a willingness to learn and grow
- - Competitive & determined to hear YES on every call!
Join a team that is genuinely passionate about helping people, in a positive and respectful working environment. Our people are the strength of our business. We invest in the training and development of our employees helping them to reach their potential. Our company values of Expertise, Integrity and Passion really resonate with our employees. We benefit from the expertise of our fellow team members, the integrity of our practices and our passion for helping worthwhile charities.
- - Generous Hourly Rate Incentives calculated daily Super paid fortnightly
- - Full time upto 38 hours per week on a casual basis
- - Part time positions available with a minimum of 3 full shifts per week, Monday to Friday
- - Permanent Positions are available, please ask on application.
LOCATION AND HOURS:
Based in Fortitude Valley close to transport and amenities, flexible hours are available to successful candidates rostered between 10.45am – 7.00pm Monday to Friday with a 6.15pm finish each Friday! Occasional Saturday work will be available as an option. Any hours worked over 38 hours per week are at overtime rates.
Applications for this position are being taken in writing only thanks and with submission of your resume. Attention your application to Kelly, email job******@******com + click to reveal and quote reference GT14180813.
Phone enquiries are welcome, contact Kelly on (07) *****4065 + click to reveal during normal business hours, Monday to Friday.
Travellers with approved working rights in Australia are welcome to apply.
- Stirling Location - Immediate Start - $30 Per Hour About the Company: Flexi Staff Pty Ltd is a leading Australian owned and managed company specialising in all aspects of recruitment and l [...]
Our job is to look after your property . We do management of your property at a reasonable management fees. [...]
- Competitive Hourly Rates - Long-Term Roles - Overtime and Weekend Work Available Buildability Group is currently looking for experienced Landscapers based in the City to start work immedia [...]
- Great Hourly Rates - Long-Term Roles - Overtime and Weekend Work Available Buildability Group is a privately owned recruitment company who work in both construction and engineering. We spe [...]