Bryan 1 ad Gummie since 2014
Hi everyone my boss is looking for someone to join our team. That is able to cook short orders and do some breakfast /lunch knowledge of western food are advantage is a must.
A cafe/restaurant in Perth near in kingspark is seeking a casual JUNIOUR COOK OR CHEF (up to 10-20hours per week) to join our ecxiting team.
To be considered for this role you should:
- Be available at both days at weekends morning or nights. Specially weekends.
- Have at least 1year of experience as a COOK OR CHEF
- Have Australian work rights.
16-18years old can also apply.
20 plus must have full potencial and can work with pressure and can handle busy cafe.
Send me your resume at ron******@******com + click to reveal
Or text me at ******1428 + click to reveal . Goodluck everyone.
Please dont waste time if you dont have exp in kitchen or dont know how to cook no need to send me your res ume.we need someone that is easy to pick up the menu and the details. Its a busy cafe we need someone specially weekends.
- Stirling Location - Immediate Start - $30 Per Hour About the Company: Flexi Staff Pty Ltd is a leading Australian owned and managed company specialising in all aspects of recruitment and l [...]
Our job is to look after your property . We do management of your property at a reasonable management fees. [...]
- Competitive Hourly Rates - Long-Term Roles - Overtime and Weekend Work Available Buildability Group is currently looking for experienced Landscapers based in the City to start work immedia [...]
- Great Hourly Rates - Long-Term Roles - Overtime and Weekend Work Available Buildability Group is a privately owned recruitment company who work in both construction and engineering. We spe [...]