- Competitive hourly rate - dependant on experience- please call me to discuss
- 3 - 6-month contracts with a likely extension
- Major Victorian project experience
What the client is looking for:
You will work in their Civil team and be given exposure to both major road and highway projects as well as Rail projects
- Ideally advanced on Microstation
- Civil / Structural Drafting of Transport Projects would be ideal - Highways / Roads / Rail / Airports
- Looking for 3 + years in Civil / Structural drafting
- Looking for 3 + years using Microstation
- Those with AutoCAD experience on the above should still apply as they will be considered.
Interstate candidates welcomed.
Please contact Ian Willett on the details below with your CV or call for more information.
Ian Willett - Team Leader - Civil Consulting
03 8319 5318 or 0420 434 345
Located in the heart of richmond we r a funky austrian beer bar restaurant. We r searching for the right person to join our small team. A passion for austrian/german food an advantage. Experience and [...]
We are a small business in Brendale who build, service and repair gym equipment for commercial and private customers. We need a casual labourer for a few days who is strong for lifting and building g [...]
My client is a growing national and international organisation specialising in manufacturing to the commercial, industrial and merchant sectors within the construction, hospitality, health and scienti [...]
We NEED EXPERIENCED CIVILS CREW Great rates (better than other primes) Work is north Brisbane based Must have tools and equiptment and all relevant documentation and training. [...]