Design & Build
We are exclusively partnered with an Engineering Firm looking to grow their Major Urban Development and Transport Projects team in Sydney. Our client is looking to add an experienced Senior Civil Engineer to Lead Civil Design on a Major Projects and report to the Civil Manager and Project Manager.
Our client has a great reputation and an impressive staff retention rate due to their great working conditions afforded to staff.
This role will play a key role within the company and has a great path laid ahead beyond this project for the right candidate.
Civil Design - Senior Civil Engineer to lead civil design
- Account for the assigned design lots: delivery on quality and time
- Experience working in a similar Major Transport Project environment where a collaborative relationship approach is required
- Account for their team member performance (lead 2 to 3 people)
- Familiarity with Austroads' standards, RMS supplements to Austroads' standards and Pacific Highway Design Guide
- Experience in participating and contributing to the design workshops on constructability and HSiD etc
- Experience in 12D is needed
- Experience in managing design compliance check list
- Very good report writing skills
- Great communication skills and being able to perform and continually work collaboratively under pressure
What these opportunities can offer you:
- Ongoing professional development and support from a Consultancy that really values it's staff and has a great staff retention rate.
- Attractive remuneration and benefits packages commensurate with the experience and skills of the successful candidates.
- Profit share and annual bonus, team building exercises and training to develop skills
- Great diversity of projects and also ownership of your own projects
- Opportunity to work on some of the biggest and most unique transport projects in NSW
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B; and our clients please contact Alex Scott on + 61 29376 8200 / (email hidden) or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Thanks for your consideration.
- Stirling Location - Immediate Start - $30 Per Hour About the Company: Flexi Staff Pty Ltd is a leading Australian owned and managed company specialising in all aspects of recruitment and l [...]
Our job is to look after your property . We do management of your property at a reasonable management fees. [...]
- Competitive Hourly Rates - Long-Term Roles - Overtime and Weekend Work Available Buildability Group is currently looking for experienced Landscapers based in the City to start work immedia [...]
- Great Hourly Rates - Long-Term Roles - Overtime and Weekend Work Available Buildability Group is a privately owned recruitment company who work in both construction and engineering. We spe [...]