The Recruitment Alternative
- New exciting role
- Innovative aged care company
- Energetic and vibrant Team
- Flexible working hours – work, family and life balance
About the Employer
Our client is the first of its kind in Australia to offer innovative dementia care, high care, respite and palliative care in a small-scale home environment for 6-10 residents. This model of care enables residents to live with dignity and a sense of purpose. Residentsstay connected to the local community and flourish in a socially inclusive home with best practice clinical care. Each of their 13 homes are nestled in a local suburb around Sydney. Our client also operates a Home Care service,
which provides the same excellent care to residents in the comfort of their own home.
About the Role
As an Approved Provider of Home Care Packages, our client is seeking a Quality Manager who will ensure the business meets the Quality Agency’s Home Care Standards. They will oversee and coordinate adherence to the NSW Vulnerable Persons Food Safety Scheme in all group homes, WHS and all other elements of quality & compliance across the business.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Development of & maintaining existing policies related to quality
- Coordination & management of any audits & assessments
- General quality improvement across the business
- Compliance related to Approved Provider of Home Care Packages, NSW Food Safety Scheme, registration as a retirement village operator and WHS
To be successful for this role you must have the following:
- A relevant tertiary degree
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Audit / accreditation experience
- An attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- A thorough approach to all tasks
- Customer service experience
- A flexible & adaptable approach to working
- An ability to cope with change in a growing company
This role offers a great opportunity for someone who wants to work 30 hours a week in a successful & growing business. The role is offering a competitive salary package together with flexible working hours. If you are a competent and thorough Quality Manager who is seeking an interesting and challenging position, this could be an excellent opportunity for you.
Please forward your cover letter and resume in WORD format.
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
Job ID: NGQM01A
- Stirling Location - Immediate Start - $30 Per Hour About the Company: Flexi Staff Pty Ltd is a leading Australian owned and managed company specialising in all aspects of recruitment and l [...]
Our job is to look after your property . We do management of your property at a reasonable management fees. [...]
- Competitive Hourly Rates - Long-Term Roles - Overtime and Weekend Work Available Buildability Group is currently looking for experienced Landscapers based in the City to start work immedia [...]
- Great Hourly Rates - Long-Term Roles - Overtime and Weekend Work Available Buildability Group is a privately owned recruitment company who work in both construction and engineering. We spe [...]