The Recruitment Alternative
- Calling all motivated registered nurses
- A successful & growing company
- Energetic and Vibrant Team
- Tuesday to Saturday – Work, Family and Life Balance
About the Employer
Our client offers an innovative and world-leading model providing dementia care, high care, respite and palliative care in a welcoming home environment that values independence and resident involvement in the daily activities of a home. They enable an environment for their residents to live with dignity and a sense of purpose in a small-scale environment. Care is provided for 6-10 residents living in a traditional home, on a traditional street. This way,
residents stay connected to the local community and flourish in a socially inclusive home with best practice clinical care.
Each group home is purposefully nestled in a local suburb and our residents become active participants in each local neighbourhood.
This business is guided by deep respect and engagement with life for every resident and, in every function performed. The level of care is superior, world leading best practice and this continues 24/7. Staff are committed and passionate about their residents and their roles.
About the Role
A skilled and talented registered nurse is needed to perform a dynamic and varied role; 20 hours of in-home care specialist services and 20 hours of residential clinical care. You will contribute to the growing services of this business and contribute to the expertise of clinical care.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Assessment of potential clients and participate in home tours
- Case management for private complex in-home care clients
- On boarding of new home care clients
- Be familiar with and ensure all documentation is completed accurately
- Monitor health and well-being of in-home care clients ensuring we deliver clinical excellence
- Work with team to grow a culture that is passionate, committed, empowered and working for excellence
- Maintain positive communication with staff
- Contribute and participate in team meetings
- Support the team with all clinical matters
- Medication Management
- Understand residents and support them to participate in meaningful and purposeful engagement.
- Exercise with the residents by going on daily walks and exercises, participating in games
- Notifying families or doctors of ongoing changes in conjunction with the clinical team
- Manage and oversee all wound assessment and management
- Ensure all aspects of palliation are to the highest standard
- Continuous commitment to work with team to make each home the best it can be
- Develop and maintain Education Calendar
To be successful for this role you must have the following:
- Registered Nurse
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Affinity to work with the Aged
- Intermediate computer skills
- Attention to detail
- A commitment to excellence in caring
- Professional documentation skills
- Ability to work autonomously and flexibly
- Must have own vehicle
- Must be prepared to work on a Sat
- Community Care
- Delivering home care packages under consumer directed care
- Proven ability to deliver holistic in-home assessments
- Experience with accreditation processes
- Valid NSW Drivers License
This role offers a great and varied professional opportunity, work, family and life balance together with a competitive salary package. If you are a registered nurse who is ambitious, driven & committed and wants to work for a company that is innovative, dynamic and growing this could be an excellent opportunity for you.
Please forward your cover letter and resume in WORD format.
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
Job ID: NGRN5
- Stirling Location - Immediate Start - $30 Per Hour About the Company: Flexi Staff Pty Ltd is a leading Australian owned and managed company specialising in all aspects of recruitment and l [...]
Our job is to look after your property . We do management of your property at a reasonable management fees. [...]
- Competitive Hourly Rates - Long-Term Roles - Overtime and Weekend Work Available Buildability Group is currently looking for experienced Landscapers based in the City to start work immedia [...]
- Great Hourly Rates - Long-Term Roles - Overtime and Weekend Work Available Buildability Group is a privately owned recruitment company who work in both construction and engineering. We spe [...]