Design & Build
Well established, multi-disciplinary Engineering/Design consultancy based in Sydney CBD is currently looking for an experienced Bid Coordinator to join their team.
Do you have experience within a similar role within either Construction or Engineering?
You must have proven experience in a similar role to be successful in securing an interview for this position.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Assistance with Expressions of Interest and Capability documents
- Coordinate tender production
- Maintain currency of the following documentation for EOI and Tenders- Certificates, Compliance Letters, Licenses
- Management of the Tender library
- Production of project files and staff CV's for tender purposes
- Produce and distribute minutes
- Produce internal communication material including information on project wins
- Ad hoc administration
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B; and our clients please contact Amy Colton on 029376 8200 or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
3x HC Road Ranger drivers Eastern Creek Positions for experienced Fridge pan and Dry pan 16-24 pallet trailers with tailgates Electric pallet jack direct to store delivery's required. Country and [...]
We are looking for a cafe all-rounder to join our small friendly team and grow together in a newly opened cafe on lane way near Lt. Collins street in CBD. Your shift will be Monday-Friday 8.00am - 2. [...]
Are you a great barista with industry experience? Can you work independently & within a small team, in a fast paced environment like Events? Passionate, friendly & wanting to work - if this is you..pl [...]
Look for Alteration/Bespoke Tailors with professional skills and local experience to satisfy customers'expectations for tailoring and alterations in a busy tailoring shop located inSydney central CBD. [...]