The Recruitment Alternative
- 12-15 hours per week
- Fantastic location
- Friendly & professional team
- Flexible hours & days on offer – Work, Family and Life Balance
About the Employer
Our client has been providing dedicated care to patients at St Vincent’s and Sydney’s inner and outer west since 2000. They provide consultancy and surgical services at St Vincent’s, Blacktown and Westmead. The medical expertise of this clinic ensures they remain at the forefront of the most advanced technology and treatment modalities for patients.
About the Role
Our client is seeking an entry or mid level medical receptionist / secretary to assist the senior medical receptionist / secretary by providing all necessary administrative tasks required by the practice.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Daily running of the practice
- Managing patient clinics and operation schedules
- Responsibility for billing procedures, doctors diary & dictaphone typing
- Other administrative duties as required by senior medical receptionist / secretary
To be successful for this role you must have the following:
- Prior experience in a medical secretary / reception role is desirable but not essential
- Highly effective communication and coordination skills
- Ability to speak and comprehend English with a high degree of fluency and accuracy.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proficient IT skills
- Ability to touch type
- An ability to learn new systems & processes quickly
- Highly organised & proactive approach to work
- Must present well
This role offers a great part time opportunity, work, family and life balance together with a competitive salary package. If you want to join the medical administration industry or take your career to the next level, this could be a perfect opportunity for you.
Please forward your cover letter and resume in WORD format.
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
Job ID: NGMSR01A
Located in the heart of richmond we r a funky austrian beer bar restaurant. We r searching for the right person to join our small team. A passion for austrian/german food an advantage. Experience and [...]
We are a small business in Brendale who build, service and repair gym equipment for commercial and private customers. We need a casual labourer for a few days who is strong for lifting and building g [...]
My client is a growing national and international organisation specialising in manufacturing to the commercial, industrial and merchant sectors within the construction, hospitality, health and scienti [...]
We NEED EXPERIENCED CIVILS CREW Great rates (better than other primes) Work is north Brisbane based Must have tools and equiptment and all relevant documentation and training. [...]