The Recruitment Alternative
- A dynamic and supportive team office environment
- Monday to Friday – Work, Family and Life Balance
- Do you have excellent communication skills?
- Convenient CBD location
About the Employer
Our client is a well-established accounting practice with a loyal clientele who specialise in providing professional advice and services to individuals, family groups, businesses and their related entities such as self managed superannuation funds, family trusts and private companies.
Their aim is to create a structure and process where clients business and personal affairs are managed in a simple, tax effective and efficient manner.
About the Role
This role will join the reception and administrative staff to support the team of accountants. They will be the front of house professional to welcome clients and they will effectively & efficiently fulfil all administrative and accounting reception work to ensure all accounting administrative tasks are completed with accuracy and compliance.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Welcoming clients & visitors
- Answering incoming calls and queries
- Liaise with ATO in regards to clients accounts & transactions
- Complete applications for TFN & ABN registrations for business clients
- Manage & disburse petty cash
- Processing of notice of assessments for individuals, business & superannuation funds
- Managing of trust deeds & stampings registration in NSW
- Updating information on accounting software (Xero) database
- Maintaining Xero database, including setting up new clients
- Disbursement of expenses for new business entities
- Ad hoc administrative as directed by partners & senior accountants
To be successful for this role you must have the following:
- A friendly personable approach to clients
- A professional and neat presentation
- High level communication skills, both written and verbal relevant to an accounting environment.
- A team player and as well the ability to complete tasks independently
- Previous reception & administration work is desirable
- Familiarity and / or experience with accounting management software is also desirable
- An ability to work in a discrete and professional context
This role offers a great opportunity as well as work, family and life balance together with a competitive salary package. If you are a person who likes the accounting context and wants to join a dynamic and enthusiastic team in the CBD, this role could be for you.
Please forward your cover letter and resume in WORD format.
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
Job ID: NGRA2
Located in the heart of richmond we r a funky austrian beer bar restaurant. We r searching for the right person to join our small team. A passion for austrian/german food an advantage. Experience and [...]
We are a small business in Brendale who build, service and repair gym equipment for commercial and private customers. We need a casual labourer for a few days who is strong for lifting and building g [...]
My client is a growing national and international organisation specialising in manufacturing to the commercial, industrial and merchant sectors within the construction, hospitality, health and scienti [...]
We NEED EXPERIENCED CIVILS CREW Great rates (better than other primes) Work is north Brisbane based Must have tools and equiptment and all relevant documentation and training. [...]