Design & Build
Acquisitions Manager required for large residential and commercial projects. Great opportunity for you to gain exposure to one of Australia’s best developers. We have recently made 2 placements with this company, they boast an excellent working environment and staff retention.
Our client is an award winning international developer, with a portfolio covering, residential, commercial and retail projects. They currently have sites in Sydney and Melbourne and in the process of expanding to further states. Projects typical range from $25m - $150m.
As the Acquisitions Manager you will be responsible for the following:
- Running the feasibility’s on investment opportunities coming into the business
- Working alongside the Investment Director to execute deals that fit into the business mandate
- Risk management, feasibility studies, consulting, appraisals
- Investigate opportunities for the Development team.
To be considered for the position of Acquisitions Manager you will require:
- Development experience from the front end of project life cycle – especially feasibilities
- An understanding the NSW development market and relevant parties
- 1-3 years’ experience in either Development or Acquisitions within Australia
- Strong problem solving ability, be proactive and show initiative
- Financial background of experience would be desirable
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B; please contact George Hazlett on +61 423 955 329 or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/designandbuildrecruitment
Follow us on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/design.build.recruit/
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/design-&-build-recruitment/
Check us out on Google: https://bit.ly/2whfDMO
- Stirling Location - Immediate Start - $30 Per Hour About the Company: Flexi Staff Pty Ltd is a leading Australian owned and managed company specialising in all aspects of recruitment and l [...]
Our job is to look after your property . We do management of your property at a reasonable management fees. [...]
- Competitive Hourly Rates - Long-Term Roles - Overtime and Weekend Work Available Buildability Group is currently looking for experienced Landscapers based in the City to start work immedia [...]
- Great Hourly Rates - Long-Term Roles - Overtime and Weekend Work Available Buildability Group is a privately owned recruitment company who work in both construction and engineering. We spe [...]