Fusion5 is looking for a Payroll Officer to join our team based in Melbourne. This is a rare opportunity to play a pivotal role in contributing to the expansion of an extremely successful fast growing company.
As a Payroll Officer you will play a key role in our Payroll Services Team responsible for high quality end-to-end payroll processing relating to calculation of salaries, wages, allowances, other payments and deductions, provide information and advice on pay related issues to clients, work with the client to ensure their requirements are understood and met, ensuring that all options have been explored to achieve their overall key drivers and outcomes.
The role is challenging and varied - no two days are ever the same.
The role will allow you to work closely with a wide range of companies in a wide range of industries.
The Candidate must have:
- At least three years’ payroll experience (EmpowerHR Application Software would be an advantage but not essential).
- Knowledge of AU payroll legislation and regulations;
- Experience and knowledge in payroll processes and operations;
- Proven payroll system experience;
- Strong problem solving skills with the ability to diagnose and analyse customer issues and requests with a passion to build and improve existing processes;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate with clients and users as well as seniors, peers and developers across the product teams;
- A friendly and customer focused attitude with a passion for excellence, quality and customer care;
- You are looking for broader challenges and/or the opportunity to cross-skill into other competences;
- You will be energetic, enthusiastic, and actively seeking that next all important opportunity;
- We are looking for people with a strong customer service focus who can multi-task and have a penchant for learning.
If you have these skills and are interested in being a key member of a company enjoying rapid growth, then we would really like to hear from you. Please submit your details by clicking the Apply Now button below.
Located in the heart of richmond we r a funky austrian beer bar restaurant. We r searching for the right person to join our small team. A passion for austrian/german food an advantage. Experience and [...]
We are a small business in Brendale who build, service and repair gym equipment for commercial and private customers. We need a casual labourer for a few days who is strong for lifting and building g [...]
My client is a growing national and international organisation specialising in manufacturing to the commercial, industrial and merchant sectors within the construction, hospitality, health and scienti [...]
We NEED EXPERIENCED CIVILS CREW Great rates (better than other primes) Work is north Brisbane based Must have tools and equiptment and all relevant documentation and training. [...]