Our client are one of the longest standing and well regarded builders in Melbourne. They across multiple states in Australia and offer a range of single and double story homes, dual occupancies, knockdown rebuilds, house & land packages, townhouses and aged-care projects.
They offer a unique product to the market that encompasses a seamless process with a beautiful design.
The Role & Responsibilities:
- Complete full take-offs and prepare BOQ's & Purchase orders;
- Obtain and compare supplier quotations;
- Take ownership of files you have been allocated including driving outcomes amongst your colleagues;
- Ensure all estimates and drawings are reviewed, accurate and ready for production;
- Liaise with site supervisors, Drafting , Customer Service and stakeholders.
The Successful Candidates Will Demonstrate:
- Minimum 3 year experience in production estimating;
- Understanding of construction, techniques, terminology, costs and be able to communicate this in Layman's terms;
- DataBuild experience is preferred but not essential;
- Effective communication and negotiation skills;
- Ability to prioritise, plan and achieve project objectives across multiple concurrent projects.
The Successful Candidate Will Be Provided:
- A platform to establish yourself with an industry-leading builder;
- Scope for career progression and a supportive environment;
- Great work life balance & training and development;
- Staff discounts
To apply, simply send your CV to (email hidden) or alternatively for a confidential discussion about this or other roles that we have available please contact Joshua O’Grady directly on 03 8319 4008 or 0439 258 239.
Talent Partnership are Market Leading Recruiters operating across the Construction and Engineering Sectors. As experienced recruiters, we hold key relationships with a number of respected Commercial & Residential Construction organisations. Contact our Team for further information on how we can assist with your Career Growth. 03 8319 4008.
Located in the heart of richmond we r a funky austrian beer bar restaurant. We r searching for the right person to join our small team. A passion for austrian/german food an advantage. Experience and [...]
We are a small business in Brendale who build, service and repair gym equipment for commercial and private customers. We need a casual labourer for a few days who is strong for lifting and building g [...]
My client is a growing national and international organisation specialising in manufacturing to the commercial, industrial and merchant sectors within the construction, hospitality, health and scienti [...]
We NEED EXPERIENCED CIVILS CREW Great rates (better than other primes) Work is north Brisbane based Must have tools and equiptment and all relevant documentation and training. [...]