RecruitLoop Pty Ltd
This company is refreshing. This company is a success. They have fun, they are relaxed, they are appreciated, not only by staff but by customers. IT Service Provider with an egalitarian culture who hire based on attitude and potential. Now why wouldn’t you want to find out more?
A pivotal role within the Professional Services team will see you participate in the design and implementation of Cloud and Hybrid environments. Customer facing, you’ll have project ownership supported by a solid crew who will enable you to successfully deliver results with clients in the mid-market (50-500 seats).
Typically, you can expect to:
- Engage with customers, scoping on projects, providing technical pre-sales support
- Design cloud based & private DC solutions then configure and implement on customer sites
- Operationally hand-over with post installation support and training to the Managed Service team
- Manage, mentor and coach team members as required
The ideal fit….
In order to ‘hit the ground running’ we hope to hear from those who have:
- Previously worked in an Integrator/Managed Service environment (ideally the mid-market)
- Excellent hands-on implementation, configuration and troubleshooting capabilities
- Advance to expert PowerShell skills. DevOps highly regarded
- Office 365 (design & migration)
- Virtualisation on Hyper-V / VMware
- Windows Server (AD, SQL)
- Networking, VLANs, Security, Routers, Firewalls, Azure / Veeam
This role will suit someone who doesn’t just like IT, but who LOVES IT…. You’ll be motivated by knowing as much as you can, always seeking out the latest innovation. You’ll probably be the proud owner of industry certificates as you’ll recognise that these are highly regarded, and your background will have seen you progressively develop your career in roles that will have challenged and pushed you.
This is a dynamic and evolving environment. You’ll be a team player who is comfortable working independently, you’ll be professional but not stuffy and the word ‘ego’ will be alien to you.
Working with well-known companies, as much training as you can consume, state of the art offices and a salary that will make you feel valued – seriously, isn’t it worth your consideration?
- Stirling Location - Immediate Start - $30 Per Hour About the Company: Flexi Staff Pty Ltd is a leading Australian owned and managed company specialising in all aspects of recruitment and l [...]
Our job is to look after your property . We do management of your property at a reasonable management fees. [...]
- Competitive Hourly Rates - Long-Term Roles - Overtime and Weekend Work Available Buildability Group is currently looking for experienced Landscapers based in the City to start work immedia [...]
- Great Hourly Rates - Long-Term Roles - Overtime and Weekend Work Available Buildability Group is a privately owned recruitment company who work in both construction and engineering. We spe [...]