The Recruitment Alternative
• Dynamic and energetic environment
• Friendly and supportive culture
• Career Development opportunity
About the Employer
Our client offers a total information and communication technology solution for businesses. Their broad range of specialist technology services include: managed services, systems integration, server and storage infrastructure, desktops, notebooks, mobile devices and vehicle tracking for fleet management.
About the Role
Reporting to the National Technical Manager, you will be responsible for providing expertise in ICT application and infrastructure to both clients and the business.
Key responsibilities will include:
• To apply deep and broad technical background and knowledge of industry trends to operate several critical or high-risk technology areas/customer groups.
• To Integrate technical knowledge and business understanding to create superior solutions for the business and their customers.
• Mentor and consult with team members, other organizations, customers, and vendors on complex issues.
• Resolve technical and some business incidents independently, within relevant service levels.
• Identify, manage, and lead escalations as required.
• Proactively and reactively look for solutions to prevent complex problems from occurring across teams/technologies.
• Independently review and verify changes and solutions of high complexity and risk to meet client and internal business infrastructure needs.
• Ensure Configuration Management Database (CMDB) entries are complete and accurate.
• Implement business solutions or, when justified create solutions to meet highly complex customer and/or business IT infrastructure needs.
• Participate, propose, and/or lead complex customer and internal projects, including transformation, across technology/ customers and/or internal businesses/end user’s areas.
• Represent the business in a professional manner. Develop influence with customers and the internal businesses end users and vendors on a broad range of technical and operational topics.
• Provide recommendations for continual improvement.
• Mentor and develop other members of the team at both a technical and business level.
To be successful for this role you must have the following:
• In depth knowledge and experience across broad solutions that include technologies such as: VMWare, Citrix, Microsoft (AD, Exchange, SQL etc), Network (WAN/LAN/Routers/Switches/Firewalls), Cloud Solutions and Storage technologies (multiple flavours).
• Comprehensive knowledge and experience with MS Windows Servers and all related technologies.
• IT Certifications: Microsoft MCSE, MCITP, Cisco CCNA, CCNP and ITIL V3 certified.
• ITIL accreditation or extensive experience of ITIL frameworks.
• Experience in implementing effective and efficient cross technology-based solutions.
• Experience in a project capacity, ideally within a Managed or Professional Services organisation.
• Cloud Migration experience including Office365.
• Exceptional communication, customer relationship and technical skills.
• Excellent time management skills.
• Excellent problem-solving skills, with the ability to self-research solutions and workarounds.
Our client provides a unique opportunity to further develop your ICT and leadership skills within a dynamic culture. If you are an experienced professional seeking to grow your career within the ICT industry, this could be an excellent opportunity for you!
Please forward your cover letter and resume in WORD format.
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
Job ID: LKSY02
- Stirling Location - Immediate Start - $30 Per Hour About the Company: Flexi Staff Pty Ltd is a leading Australian owned and managed company specialising in all aspects of recruitment and l [...]
Our job is to look after your property . We do management of your property at a reasonable management fees. [...]
- Competitive Hourly Rates - Long-Term Roles - Overtime and Weekend Work Available Buildability Group is currently looking for experienced Landscapers based in the City to start work immedia [...]
- Great Hourly Rates - Long-Term Roles - Overtime and Weekend Work Available Buildability Group is a privately owned recruitment company who work in both construction and engineering. We spe [...]