The Recruitment Alternative
• Family owned and operated piping solutions company
• Competitive salary with incentive bonus
• Company vehicle, phone and laptop provided
About the Employer
Our client is an Australian family owned and operated company. Since 1939 they have been providing piping solutions to the Mining, Industrial and Civil industries throughout Australia. They specialise in the design, supply and installation of piping systems for Underground Mining and Tunnelling Air and Water reticulation, Methane Drainage and Coal Seam Gas, Culvert Pipe, Slurry and Tailings Lines, CHPP Piping and Plant Air, Water Transfer and Ventilation and Ducting. They have branches in both Queensland and NSW with the current position located in the Hunter Valley.
About the Role
Our client is seeking a Sales Representative/Account Manager to deliver sales growth to their branch in the Hunter Valley. Strategic sales growth and targets accounts will be set with KPI’s such as leads generated, new account and quotation win/loss ratio. The successful applicant with be mentored by both the branch manager and national sales manager and will be guided in the requirements and expectation of the role. There will be internal training in the key areas of product identification, specification and application, internal and external sales. Our client requires a self-motivated team person of strong character who has the aspirations to become part of the company’s team and deliver sales growth for the future.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Generate sales in a target market
• Build and maintain customer relationships
• Communicate with customers, branch manager and the sales team to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction is achieved
• Travel to customers’ facilities and meet with clients at their work sites
• Assist in the preparation of sales forecasts, monthly reports and stocktake monitoring
• Schedule, create and manage a call plan
• Identify opportunities and problem solving for clients
• Assist clients with solutions with their air and water articulation issues.
To be successful for this role you must have the following:
• Minimum 5 years sales experience
• Experience in developing new sales opportunities
• Attention to detail
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Professional outlook to be able to present yourself to customers
• Outgoing and friendly personality
• Keen attitude for building customer relationships and ensuring customers' needs are met
• Ability to multitask
• Customer service experience
You will be supported by a team of experts in their product range and you will be given ongoing support and product training. The position will involve travel and meeting with clients at their facilities and work sites. You must present at all times with the upmost professionalism.
You must be able and willing to pass a full medical, including a Drug & Alcohol test.
If you have a proven track record in sales and would like to work for a family owned business then APPLY NOW by sending your CV in Word format only, along with a cover letter outlining your suitability for the position.
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
Job ID: DDSR01
Located in the heart of richmond we r a funky austrian beer bar restaurant. We r searching for the right person to join our small team. A passion for austrian/german food an advantage. Experience and [...]
We are a small business in Brendale who build, service and repair gym equipment for commercial and private customers. We need a casual labourer for a few days who is strong for lifting and building g [...]
My client is a growing national and international organisation specialising in manufacturing to the commercial, industrial and merchant sectors within the construction, hospitality, health and scienti [...]
We NEED EXPERIENCED CIVILS CREW Great rates (better than other primes) Work is north Brisbane based Must have tools and equiptment and all relevant documentation and training. [...]