Design & Build
Site Supervisor - Rouse Hill - Residential Construction
We are currently looking to recruit a Site Supervisor for a leading NSW based Residential Construction Company.
This is a new opportunity and offers the chance to work with an exciting and growing organisation with an excellent reputation in the region.
To be successful in the role you you must have residential construction experience in the NSW Market. In addition to this you must meet the following criteria below
- The ability to manage multiple sites
- Technical experience and the ability to manage various trades on site
- A proven background of project delivery on time, on schedule and within budget without compromising on quality and safety
- Excellent communication skills and previous experience of liaising with both internal employees and external suppliers and stakeholders
- A solid network of trades and labour in the region
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- The ability to manage multiple subcontrators on multiple sites
- A drivers license
- A qualified builders license
To be considered for this role please click on the link below to apply or call Kelly Harrison on 02 9376 8200 for more information.
Located in the heart of richmond we r a funky austrian beer bar restaurant. We r searching for the right person to join our small team. A passion for austrian/german food an advantage. Experience and [...]
We are a small business in Brendale who build, service and repair gym equipment for commercial and private customers. We need a casual labourer for a few days who is strong for lifting and building g [...]
My client is a growing national and international organisation specialising in manufacturing to the commercial, industrial and merchant sectors within the construction, hospitality, health and scienti [...]
We NEED EXPERIENCED CIVILS CREW Great rates (better than other primes) Work is north Brisbane based Must have tools and equiptment and all relevant documentation and training. [...]