Genesis IT&T Pu002FL
We are looking for an exceptional iOS developer to join our client's office in Melbourne. As a member of the development team, you will take a proactive lead in design activities and the resolution of major issues.
What will you be doing?
- Design, develop and deploy iOS applications for many brands with a focus on performance, low latency and scalability
- Work closely with Product Owner, Agile Lead, QA and development teams in an agile environment
- Measure and evaluate features and system metrics to continuously improve user experience and service performance
- Share technical expertise with the team as a developer and a mentor
What have you done?
- Superior skills in iOS SDK and integrations with RESTful services.
- Expert knowledge of Xcode up to and including Xcode 8.
- Ability to implement interoperability in Objective-C, Swift 3, and mixed dependencies in static libraries, frameworks, and modules.
- Experience with dependency management both manually and using Carthage.
- Ability to write asynchronous code using GCD and operation queues
- Used to projects that use size classes, Auto Layout, and Storyboards to target iPhone and iPad device sizes
- You should have worked with SWIFT for at least 2 year
- Overall 5+ IOS experience is mandatory
- Stirling Location - Immediate Start - $30 Per Hour About the Company: Flexi Staff Pty Ltd is a leading Australian owned and managed company specialising in all aspects of recruitment and l [...]
Our job is to look after your property . We do management of your property at a reasonable management fees. [...]
- Competitive Hourly Rates - Long-Term Roles - Overtime and Weekend Work Available Buildability Group is currently looking for experienced Landscapers based in the City to start work immedia [...]
- Great Hourly Rates - Long-Term Roles - Overtime and Weekend Work Available Buildability Group is a privately owned recruitment company who work in both construction and engineering. We spe [...]