For the last 20 years, our client has been specialising in commercial fit-outs and refurbishments across Australia, consistently delivering quality projects and exceptional service to their customers.
With offices across Australia, they're currently delivering approximately $140 million worth of projects annually, they are an industry leader with no stopping in sight.
Due to the consistent growth within the industry, they're looking to bring on a Junior Bid Coordinator to join their team and assist with bids & tenders.
- Coordination, production and design of all expressions of interest
- Fee propsals
- Submissions and tender applications
- Creating and writing submissions
- Collating required documentation and certification for submissions, ensuring stakeholder input is concise and meets the clients’ requirements
- Proofing all documentation prior to submission
- Reviewing and ensuring consistency of documentation and material that promote branding in the marketplace
- Lead continuous improvement of submissions templates, collateral and marketing materials
- Proven ability to successfully review, research, create and manage proposals process from end to end
- Strong writing ability
- Advanced level of MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- First class proof-reading, spelling and grammar
Knowledge & Experience
- Minimum 1+ years experience in a similar position essential
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Knowledge of InDesign advantageous but not essential
- Excellent organizational skills & ability to prioritise
If this role sounds like you, APPLY NOW detailing why you're the right person for the job or call Stephanie Atzamoglou on 0404 829 535 for a confidential discussion.
- Stirling Location - Immediate Start - $30 Per Hour About the Company: Flexi Staff Pty Ltd is a leading Australian owned and managed company specialising in all aspects of recruitment and l [...]
Our job is to look after your property . We do management of your property at a reasonable management fees. [...]
- Competitive Hourly Rates - Long-Term Roles - Overtime and Weekend Work Available Buildability Group is currently looking for experienced Landscapers based in the City to start work immedia [...]
- Great Hourly Rates - Long-Term Roles - Overtime and Weekend Work Available Buildability Group is a privately owned recruitment company who work in both construction and engineering. We spe [...]