ABOUT THE COMPANY
A firm based in both Sydney & Melbourne, they have a strong presence across the country as well as internationally. They produce intelligent ideas for clients which deliver a fit for purpose and robust product. With a sustainable mindset, they are involved in projects from end to end.
- Full scope delivery of project
- Managing and maintaining client relationships
- Working with a team as well as Associates & Partners
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Minimum 3 years Revit experience
- Minimum 6 years local experience
- Relevant tertiary qualifications
- Ability to mentor junior staff and work collabratively
- Full support of senior staff in the firm
- Opportunity to work on area changing projects
HOW TO APPLY
If this looks like an opportunity that suits your background, call Elliott Cirkovic (Senior Consultant | Architecture) on 0414 224 857 or apply now!
To streamline the process and get a swift response, email your up to date CV and folio of work to (email hidden)
Like networking and want to keep up to date?
Let’s connect ~ https://bit.ly/2M74B3J
3x HC Road Ranger drivers Eastern Creek Positions for experienced Fridge pan and Dry pan 16-24 pallet trailers with tailgates Electric pallet jack direct to store delivery's required. Country and [...]
We are looking for a cafe all-rounder to join our small friendly team and grow together in a newly opened cafe on lane way near Lt. Collins street in CBD. Your shift will be Monday-Friday 8.00am - 2. [...]
Are you a great barista with industry experience? Can you work independently & within a small team, in a fast paced environment like Events? Passionate, friendly & wanting to work - if this is you..pl [...]
Look for Alteration/Bespoke Tailors with professional skills and local experience to satisfy customers'expectations for tailoring and alterations in a busy tailoring shop located inSydney central CBD. [...]