Reserve Bank of Australia
- Macro and micro opportunities across our policy departments
- Contribute to achieving national economic policy objectives
- Flexible working options available
The Reserve Bank of Australia pursues national economic policy objectives and undertakes a range of associated activities in financial markets and banking. It also issues Australia's banknotes and operates infrastructure critical to the payments system. Our core values are promotion of the public interest, integrity, excellence, intelligent inquiry and respect.
Our policy departments carry out a range of analytical activities that contribute to achieving the policy aims of the Bank.
We are currently seeking a number of experienced Economists and Senior Analysts across our policy departments, including Payments Policy, Financial Markets, Economic Research, Economic Analysis and Financial Stability.
As an Economist or Analyst with the RBA, you may be involved in a variety of activities including:
- Undertaking quantitative or qualitative analysis, often using econometric or other statistical techniques
- Undertaking and contributing to research or technical projects within your area of specialisation
- Representing the Bank with its external stakeholders
- Preparing reports or research papers to answer policy questions
We are seeking suitably qualified and experienced people from a range of backgrounds who:
- Hold either an honours degree, Masters or PhD in economics or finance
- Have a number of years’ professional experience in a relevant field that can bring value and diversity of thought to the Bank
- Align with our values of promotion of the public interest, integrity, excellence, intelligent inquiry and respect, and who are seeking a career that will allow them to contribute to the public interest
By joining the RBA, you’ll have the opportunity to work in a collegiate environment within a community of intelligent, inquisitive, and highly motivated people dedicated to working for the Australian people.
The Reserve Bank of Australia is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace and encourage applications from experienced candidates seeking workplace flexibility.
Your application should include a resume detailing your experience and qualifications. A transcript of your academic results would be helpful.
Please note that we will not be accepting applications from recruitment agencies.
- Stirling Location - Immediate Start - $30 Per Hour About the Company: Flexi Staff Pty Ltd is a leading Australian owned and managed company specialising in all aspects of recruitment and l [...]
Our job is to look after your property . We do management of your property at a reasonable management fees. [...]
- Competitive Hourly Rates - Long-Term Roles - Overtime and Weekend Work Available Buildability Group is currently looking for experienced Landscapers based in the City to start work immedia [...]
- Great Hourly Rates - Long-Term Roles - Overtime and Weekend Work Available Buildability Group is a privately owned recruitment company who work in both construction and engineering. We spe [...]